Psychic Miracles by Luna / Fake & Fraud

This is a complete scam. Luna said she could clear negative energy & reconnect lost love. 9 hours $95.00. She called me the next day and needed $900.00. When I said that was not an option she became rude & aggressive. I told her I wanted my money back, she than backtracked & agreed to continue my work. It has been over a week I text her to see how it was going & she flipped out. Than called me screaming! UNREAL. Also, promised to curse me so I never find love. WOW. Stay away from this one. I paid 95.00 to be verbally abused for a week and a half. If anyone knows any other good ways to get this information out let me know. This is a crime & would like to help others from having to go through it.

Un
Sep 17, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      Dec 02, 2014

This woman is a fraud, please if anyone try to communicate with her don't. She need to be report it, because she's a liar and I will take care of her in my own way.

• Mi
      Dec 02, 2014

If anyone else having problems please let me so that we can all come together to put a stop into her, in please don't believe these psychics cast love spell they all lied, if you contact the person you can't be face to face with them don't waste your time.

• Co
      Sep 14, 2017

@Miloune I agree, but it looks like someone is also using this name to fool other people.

• Ki
      Dec 04, 2015

When someone here's the truth which take him to a psychic clairvoyant to find out what's going on but they become disgruntled upon hearing the truth and angry against a person who's giving them the information which psychic Luna is not the one causing her problems but explaining to her what's going on in her i'm giving her real direction as to what the real problems or so and then left her for another woman and she became brokenhearted but her wanting to place a curse on him to suffer him and suffer the woman and psychic going to telling her that's not a godly thing to do she became angry so then she decides to lash out God bless her because she needs medical help for her medical issues she's been experiencing she'has tried to commit suicide several times she's been in and out of mental institutions he's a danger to herself and others

• Co
      Sep 14, 2017

This Maria Luna is a really fake, she keep sending me e-mail, and when I finally bought her clairvoyant reading, the Paypal screen that I use to pay shows an error, and gladly I did not re-do it, because it look like it will charge you twice. But when I saw that she is charging me in euro I get suspicious, after I pay her, I did not received my readings, usually it is right away, after you pay they send you the readings. Then I went online and search her and saw this site about fraud Luna So I called Paypal right away and disputing the payment, Paypal said it's been paid and they put a file claim on me because I told them that I never got my readings and on her e-mail she is based in US and why she is charging me in Euro, so I told them I search online and found that she is a fraud.

People really need to be very careful buying and paying online, so many scam and fraud. I hope hope people need to search before acting on such decision.

• Wi
      Aug 31, 2018

She’s constantly sending me emails every single day, telling me that she has done new readings on me...
    Here’s the thing though. True psychics don’t do unprecedented readings and don’t do ANY readings WITHOUT consent. Also, if I am not messaging her back and I am not buying her “gift”, clearly she has either wasted her time, or... She is a stone cold liar. Is it obvious?

• Ka
      Dec 05, 2018

I only paid $24 (thank goodness) because Maria promised (not suggested), promised that I would receive a serious amount of money "very shortly". When that didn't happen, I asked for a refund. I figured out that if Maria Luna waits for 30 days, I wouldn't get a refund. Fine print and all that. Since then she's emailed me non-stop that "someone I know has a great message for me." Yeah, right. Total Scammer and Fraud.