Psychic Amber / Tries to extract more money

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-713-533-9255

This woman initially charges you $100 for some type of "Spiritual Cleansing". It lasts for days. Then whammo, she asks for hundreds of dollars!!! Now I know it's my responsibity to say "No", and thankfully I did.

Gi

Comments

An
  2nd of Nov, 2008

I was fooled like you too. Did you get your $100 back?

Co
  10th of Nov, 2008

I was scammed by her as well! She gave both me and my friend the same reading, and then told us not to share it with each other or anyone else. She only got us for $25.00 each, but that paid for about 5 mins of palm reading, when we had actually requested Tarot Cards. She then told us that we needed to "cleanse our black clouds that were all around us" and we needed to buy 3 candles for $50.00 each! We both declined this and left, and we felt so stupid for having even spent $25 for nothing! She is a total scam and I will be posting that everywhere she is on the internet, mark my words!

Pl
  28th of Jun, 2009

guess what guys she is a first degree criminal she scammed me for 8000 dollars can u see how stupid I was
she said se will use it as a spell to return the man of my life .
I reported her and so soon she is going to prison
She is amber in Houston texas she preys on people`s money
stay back from her evilness
she will just suck your blood
B careful
Tamara

Wa
  29th of Nov, 2009

She is a criminal, a sucker and a thief, she talks nice at the beginning until she gets the money then she does not know you, she preys on other people but it will hit her at the end, in the grave, in the hands if GOD, ,
get ready amber, GOD willing cancer will eat you from your head to your toe and you will suffer and spend all the money you had taken from other people thousand times double.
AMBER PSYCHIC IN HOUSTON TEXAS, A WOMAN IN HER SIXTIES, HIDES UNDER WORKING IN A CHURCH AND JESUS, , BEWARE PUBLIC