PSSPF ABSA / claims

South Africa Review updated:

Sent in my claim on the 28the of december 2010 and only recieved part of my money still waiting for the outstanding money!!! Service is poor!!!

Comments

Nov 01, 2011

My son applied for his Provident Fund pay-out on 02 August 2011. To date he has not heard one word from ABSA. Trying to phone them is a waste of time as the calls never get answered. We ahve even tried the Adjudicator for Pension Funds, but to date no luck. Does anyone have a secret number where we can get hold of these people? My e-mail is [protected]@spanafrica.co.za. This is simply the worst service ever experienced by any of the financial groups that we have been in contact with...seriously???

Feb 03, 2012

i applied for my psspf pay out in july 2011 and todate i havent received any feedback from psspf

• Si
      Mar 07, 2012

The staff members of Absa are not doing their job because this complaint are the same. Since I applied for for PSSPF in 2010 November at Fox Street, I went there personally but even today I only received part of the money and the rest still outstanding. When you call the call centre number you will wait for more than 30 Min or no answer. By phoning the Absa we are loosing money while we are waiting for ours. Last month I call and spoke to Nthabiseng and Jenny and they said they are having the schedule for the company Hotline but still not capture, who must capture them without them. The services is very very poor.

• Si
      Mar 07, 2012

The staff members of Absa are not doing their job because this complaint are the same. Since I applied for PSSPF in 2010 November at Fox Street, I went there personally but even today I only received part of the money and the rest still outstanding. When you call the call centre number you will wait for more than 30 Min or no answer. By phoning the Absa we are loosing money while we are waiting for ours. Last month I call and spoke to Nthabiseng and Jenny and they said they are having the schedule for the company Hotline but still not capture, who must capture them without them. the company is up to-date with contribution and schedules but nothing is happening. The services is very very poor.

• Mv
      Mar 27, 2012

I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PROVIDENT FUND AT ABSA. I WAS TOLD TO WAIT ABOUT TEN WEEKS. UNTILL TODAY NO MONEY NO RESPONSE. WHEN I PHONE THEM THEY TELL ME TO WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS. THATS WHAT THEY TELL ME EVERYTIME I CALL SINCE NOVEMBER LAST YEAR 2011. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE BECAUSE NOW I'M LOOSING THE MONEY I HAVE EVERY TIME I CALL THEM. EVERYTIME I CALL I SPEND ABOUT FORTY RAND A CALL AND I CALL ALMOST EVERYDAY, THOSE PEAPLE OF ABSA ARE VERY VERY VERY RUDE AND THEIR SERVICE IS POOR...

• Pi
      May 15, 2012

take them to court then they will listen.

• 84
      Jul 28, 2015

hi I am Alfred I worked at sihlangene security ang I have realised that they were only deducting my provident fund they were not paying it at psspf offices where can I go open a case.

• He
      Apr 21, 2016

Having the same problem them they keep on telling us to come back later and we lose mony

• Co
      Jul 08, 2017

Hi im Confide ID no 8505031018088 im still waiting for my provident fund money i submitted all document how can i get my money contact me on [protected]@eskom.co.za since last of last year

• Mi
      Oct 16, 2017

why pssspf takes long prosess to relise money of security.so that not good, please if that system he gand work like that.