PSI Exams — rude
Set up to test @ 9:00am got there 10 to 15 minutes late because of weather & multiple accidents. Drove 2 1/2 hrs. The ladies were very rude. One said, you are late! My boyfriend tried to explain when he was rudely interrupted by the other lady saying, "take off your coat and hang it up!" Then they proceeded to say how booked they were. REALLY! All these testers schedule this. The testing facility can only take so many. I should have recorded these ladies. People are nervous enough coming in there. They don't need to be like that. If they don't like their jobs then they need to stay home. You do not treat people like that. I tested for my insurance license at a different facility and wasn't treated like that. This needs to stop!! I will file complaints over & over if this continues. It took a lot for me to not go in there and say something to those unhappy people that work for PSI.
More PSI Exams Complaints & Reviews
- PSI Exams - test center customer service 
- PSI Seminars a cult? - psi seminars 
- PSI Seminars - psi employee threats 
- PSI Seminars - beware 
- PSI Seminars - brainwashed my daughter 
- PSI Testing Center - exam scores 
- PSI Services - seminars and their teachings
- PSI Services - washington and california state general electricians exam
- PSI Exams - returning my money
- PSI Seminars - stay away!