PSEG / unprofessional customer service
Unprofessional : still waiting for gas to be turned on
We moved into west orange on nov 1 2008. The technician was supposed to come yesterday nov 3rd for gas to be turned on. Never came. Called customer service and the lady checked something and said that they will be sending someone over by the night. Got a call from a technician around 8 pm and was told he doesnt know anything about gas he fixes only electric!!
Called again rescheduled, is supposed to come again today (nov 4th) between 8 am and 4 pm for connection. About 3:40 pm now and still no one has showed up. Called customer service now and are told that he can come any time between now and midnight!! I took a day off for this and this is the answer I get. Have called customer service about 5 times for past 2 days. Am not sure what else I need to do to get the technician to come over and get my gas turned on.
More PSEG Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - pse&g worry free home appliance warranty
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - repair service on my oven and dryer
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer
- Public Service Electric & Gas [PSEG] - meter read/customer service/equal payment plan