PSEG / Unprofessional Customer Service

main streetWest Orange, NJ, United States Review updated:
Unprofessional : STILL WAITING FOR GAS TO BE TURNED ON
We moved into West orange on NOV 1 2008. The technician was supposed to come yesterday Nov 3rd for gas to be turned on. Never came. Called customer service and the lady checked something and said that they will be sending someone over by the night. Got a call from a technician around 8 pm and was told he doesnt know anything about gas he fixes only electric!!
Called again rescheduled, is supposed to come again today (Nov 4th)between 8 am and 4 pm for connection. About 3:40 pm now and still no one has showed up. Called customer service now and are told that he can come any time between now and midnight!! I took a day off for this and this is the answer I get. Have called customer service about 5 times for past 2 days. Am not sure what else I need to do to get the technician to come over and get my GAS turned on.
Ka

Comments

Sa
  6th of Mar, 2013
2 PSE&G workers came to our home on March 3, 2013, to check our furnace. This man was very rude, disrespectful, and confrontational. He stated that according to information in his system, the furnace was cracked so what did we want? I informed him that the furnace was repaired by a licensed plumber and has since been approved by PSE&G inspectors. He told me to get out of his fricking face and get away from him. I asked him to at least look at it. In his rudest manner this individual told me to go back in the fricking house. At that point things could have gotten very, very ugly. Who does this individual thinks he is to come to a customer's home and speak to them in that manner? Lastly, I cannot find a number to file an official complaint about this employeeCan anyone please help me in contacting the right department/person(s) to file a complaint. Something has to be done about people like this.

Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] Logo Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG]
Overall Satisfaction Rating