PS2Cover.com / Worst service ever

I wish I had read all the negative reviews BEFORE placing an order. On Oct. 26 I ordered a PS2 Slim flip-top and Magic Swap combo, along with the Breaker Pro disc, and it's been two months since then and I've received nothing. At first customer service was answering my emails, and I was told I was charged for the flip-top/Magic Swap combo only, since the other item was out of stock. I waited about two weeks and I got no shipment confirmation, and so emailed them, and was told it would be sent within 10-12 business days. I waited 16 business days until I emailed them again on Nov. 19. I never got a response to that email, and it's now Christmas Day. I sent another email just now, so we'll see what happens...but for now, they have my money, they're not saying anything to me, and I have no products in my hands. This site is run by a bunch of crooks.

He

More PS2Cover.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2009

This is very accurate. Just "google" the words "ps2cover.com" and "scam" and watch what pops up... I too fell victim to this fradulant site a few years ago, its sad to see they are still successfully stealing from people...

Just a tip for all internet buyers out there, if the site does not have a working phone number you can call, or even a physical address, do not **** with them.

GoodLuck