PS-BILLITEXPRESS.COM / TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

This one and ST-SAFE2COLLECT.COM where cancelled at the same time(01/02/10). But this web site is still taking money out. I called [protected]) and was told they don't handle this account any more. I don't know what to do now! The "ST-SAFE2COLLECT.COM" gave back my money. I thought they were both the same company. I didn't know they were differnt until I got my bank statement and saw they where drawing twice from my account. I can't find this website.

Da

Comments

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2010

I don't know what you want me to write? I'm looking for help, I've never had this happen to me.

5th of Feb, 2010

Hey, I just keep writing and getting no answers

5th of Feb, 2010

Help, I'm writing again and still NO answer. What am I doing wrong???????????

8th of Feb, 2010

I am having the same problem with this company. I was asked to provide them with a copy of my bank statement and first 6 and last 4 digits of my debit card. I have not heard from them since! I have now left this in the hands of my banks fraud department!

• So
      9th of Feb, 2010

same problem think there is one outfit running several scam sites/got us with credit card/2 mos running
    have reported it to S.C. attorney general do the same others are =pv-secure2collect.com=www.ordersctr.com=www.riskteams.com=www.photowks.com

• So
      9th of Feb, 2010

only give them the last 4 always

• Wa
      9th of Aug, 2011
    PS-BILLITEXPRESS.COM - Charge without notice
    PS-BILLITEXPRESS.COM

I was shocked when I saw that my credit card has been billed with the above mentioned amount.
    I have also tried to contact the above company for enquires but not available.

Really hopr that I could claims the charges and would appreciate if you could assist to stop them for any further charges.

Please do inform me on the status and your help is really appreciated.