Pruvit Keto-OS MLM / dangerous product - making people sick & even going to emergency room

1 Kansas city, MO, 123 Main Street, United States Review updated:

Beware pruvit is making many people sick; diarrhea, headaches, nervous system attack, and sending people to emergency room! Told this product robs your body of sodium, told to add salt but then another said they added more calcium to new product to balance sodium. However, that first batch was nearly a killer for some! And have no idea of what they did 'adding calcium' makes a difference from this product tasting nasty to most and it doing more bad than good! They rolled this out without any proper testing (obviously if they 'added calcium' to address the many complaints of people getting sick) and I say fda, ftc, ag's shut them down and let them go back to the drawing board and do the proper testing & maybe not doe this mlm

Re
Sep 25, 2015

Comments

• Am
      7th of Oct, 2015

Earlier today, I found out that the person (I will not mention their name) that wrote this phony complaint is with competitor (MLM which is being sued) that is knocking off Pruvit's KETO//OS. Every single one of these statements this person made from "123 street Kansas City MO" are with out merit and this person is flat out lying trying to damage the reputation of Pruvit. For one thing this person shouldn't of bragged about writing it to people that don't like the this person. Not a good idea... Funny thing is, this person now can get sued for making unfounded, damaging claims. How dumb can people get? This dumb...

• Ju
      27th of Oct, 2015

This person obviously is a fraud and should be hit on the hand for posting such garbage. I've been taking Pruvit Keto-OS and it's awesome. Lost weight gained mental focus and clearity and yes it even helps lessen the pain of arthritis.

• Ej
      18th of Jan, 2019

@JulieKarina I was actually admitted to the ER and felt so dizzy, out of control and fatigued. This was several days of end of day dizzy spells during my workday. The last day I took it was the day I went to the ER, then it took about two weeks to get it out of my system entirely and I had bad panic attacks afterwards and have never once in my life experienced any episodes before. After I stopped taking I felt much better. While I feel it does work for some (my coworker that sold it to me) it doesn’t work for all and I hate how many reviews make it seem like a one size fits all and the best thing ever that is safe when it is not true across the board. I wish someone would have shared a similar review so I didn’t feel so scared and confused as to what was happening to my body. It took about two weeks for it to start happening and two weeks to stop.

• Wh
      19th of Apr, 2016

I was at a KETO OS "mixer " and it was more like join our cult. The host, jack castella who calls himself "hyper Jack " whonisnonnyoutube looking like he's coked up was only talking about joining. He mentioned not to show your doctor because he will disapprove. I asked my doctor and he said to stay away ! As I looked atound the room, the promoters of the product all had very hyperpigmwnted undereye areas. Looked like black eyes. People were acting very strange. One woman was picking her eye sockets, cheeks, digging in her ears and nose and EATING IT ! in front of the entire group! It was the most bizarre thing I've seen from a 50 something lady. She looked so strange picking her face with zero control and eating it !!!??????? And jack isntellingnpeoole to get off their diabetes medicine and it cures diabetes and you can splurge on McDonald's and still lose weight. That was scary that night. All Genesis doing was recruiting And filling brains with ### except mine. ).
    Please use caution when using this product. It isn't tested (says lab tested . Which lab ??? In jacks basement ? Check out this fool on YouTube. He is nuts and let acts crazy on this stu[censored]

• Br
      15th of Feb, 2017

@Whoyoufooling Sounds like that lady was on something else. I take this product and its amazing! I have no side effects. This is not just for weight loss. It does give me energy but not like a diet pill. I get side effects with most things. With this product I feel like I am 21 again. Which is great when running after kids. I am sorry you had a bad experience with some odd people.

22nd of Apr, 2017

@Whoyoufooling It is a cult. All hooked on the psychological effects of Ketones. Kind of like a bunch of crackheads. They will steal from their family and friends to stay hooked up. Pathetic bunch really.
    I bet the IRS will have fun locking these ### for tax evasion.lol

• To
      27th of Jun, 2017

@Whoyoufooling You are absolutely correct. DIABETICS SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS CRAP. It will throw your body into a dangerous state of ketoacidosis - extremely dangerous for a diabetic. OF COURSE THE DOCTOR SAID NOT TO TAKE IT. This stuff is not good for you. Don't be foolish. You only have one body. Do the diet without the expensive, over-hyped drink and you'll lose weight and feel better.

• Bo
      9th of Jul, 2017

@ToniahL These are endogenous Ketones...they can not throw you into ketoacidosis...stop scaring people.

26th of Jan, 2018

@ToniahL Like @ToniahL said...these are exogenous ketones and they are water soluble, unlike the ketones your body makes which are blood soluble. The danger of ketoacidosis is when too many ketones mix with too much glucose in your bloodstream. Since these ketones are water soluble, they don't stay in your bloodstream. If they aren't breaking down your fat to use as energy, they move to other cells to oxygenate them and the very few left with nothing to do, you pee out. There are only trace amounts of ketones left in your bloodstream. So, unless you drink "60 packets a day" AND are an uncontrolled diabetic (meaning you have no idea what you numbers are EVER and don't care), there is absolutely NO RISK of ketoacidosis for anybody...even diabetics. And people who were Type 2 diabetics are coming out in DROVES to tell the world that they are no longer diabetic. Please do your research before you go vomiting information into the world. Someone that desperately needs a change and whose health is decreasing could be saved by Keto//OS and comments like this, make them shut their brains off to the possibility completely. If you don't know, if you don't understand, if you're scared of trying it and failing because that's happened to you so many times before (trust me...I've been there many many times myself), just read everything there is to read...NOT just reviews but people who are paid by competing companies to write crap like this initial post.

26th of Jan, 2018

@Crapping Pruvit Be careful when you throw around words like "CULT"! Shame on you! It is NOT a cult by any means!!! As a people, we've never witnessed happiness in people, the way that it was truly meant to be. We aren't used to people jumping around and excited about something that just makes us happy, unless they were on some kind of crazy drug, so it's not a surprise to me that this mentality is out there on the wonderful world wide web about Pruvit/Ketones. So, we automatically jump to... "she must be on drugs! She's crazy! Look at her! Nobody feels that good without drugs!! It's a CULT!". Pruvit is the REAL DEAL and the only reason people are "crazy" about it and want their families on it is becuase they know that their loved ones will feel the exact same things that they are feeling, if they'd just try it! Who doesn't want their loved ones to be in perfect health and feeling more amazing than they've ever felt in their lives, and living longer?!?!? Do your research. We've all been waiting for that "thing" that will finally help us get everything that we want, and now we have it with Pruvit. Don't let fear of the unknown stop you from living your best life

26th of Jan, 2018

@Whoyoufooling Doctors only tell you not to take it because of the risk of ketoacidosis and keto flu...all the things that can NOT happen with Pruvit's ketones! It's so new that even doctors don't know about it yet. Those negatives can happen when following a ketogenic diet alone, but this product is NOT that. So when "Hyper Jack" told you not to talk to your doctor because they wouldn't recommend it, he was right but NOT crazy and NOT trying to get you to buy something for his benefit alone. Doctors aren't educated enough on how much nutrition plays a roll in our health. They are only educated in what prescriptions fix which problems and that's it. The first thing you're doctor should ask you when you go in for a visit should be "What are you eating?", but instead, they ask "What meds are you on?". It's not their fault. It's just what they were taught. We have been taught completely wrong about how to eat. We weren't taught how to eat to keep us healthy. We were taught how to eat to keep us buying the foods that the FDA, FTC, our own government and all of those other administrations make money off of!! I don't listen to a freakin word the FDA says because they are bought by all of the major "body-killing" food companies you can think of. I've done my research. I've read numerous books and watched many documentaries about the health of our nation and all the facts point to us being fed [censor] food to keep us addicted to it, craving it and needing it because our bodies can't live without it. The food we eat is absolutely no different than any other drug out there. The consequences appear different but if you look at the span of an entire life, the outcome is the same...early death. The difference between our food and street drugs is that we are made to suffer our entire lives (as long as we can last) with our food. At least the HEROIN will kill you sooner and make you suffer for a shorter amount of time. The FDA is doing today, exactly what the cigarette companies did when they got started. They told us that cigarettes were good for us so we believed them. It wasn't until some intelligent people and doctors came along and challenged the cigarette companies that we started to get to where we are today. Start thinking outside of the box and exercise your faith in places where it's deserved

4th of May, 2018

@Whoyoufooling Ohhh shut the [censored] up... [censored] off ... Look clown I'm 54 years old and NEVER felt Better!!! There's NO jitters, No crash and I've lost Fat guy fat and live handle fat !! Back in my 32in. waist jeans and very comfortable!!! Funny ALL the people I've seen at Mixer's and that I know useing it are all under 40 !! and do REALLY think your med Doctor wants you to be well ??!! If haven't tried it then shut the [censored] up !!!

• Cc
      5th of Jun, 2018

@ToniahL You are not a doctor and clearly do not know the difference between Ketosis and Ketoacidosis. Two completely different things. You do not know what you are talking about.

• Re
      6th of Nov, 2018

@Wood1928 @wood1928
    As you stated you are 54 and never felt better???? And yet your response is loaded with F'bombs and is a clear depiction of someone with a seriously uncontrollable rage problem..
    My goodness I could not even begin to imagine how you communicated with others before you "have never felt better"...
    I am going to accept the fact that your behavior is related to the ketones and avoid them and all the other shills lingering in your cult!

• Id
      9th of Jun, 2016

Thank you! And holy crap! That hyper jack dude is a slimeball! I Just cancelled my order through an overzealous co-worker who has hyped up every fad and i cant belive she got me this time. I even asked her before i ordered, "did you collect beanie babies at one time?" She answered "yes". That was all i should have needed to hear. She sincerely believes the hype and i believe she believes in it so against my gut feeling i ordered earlier this evening. Funny, there was nowhere on the website to cancel my order. Nor was there anything under "help faqs" of how to cancel an order. I had to screen shot every step of my efforts to cancel to have for later when they tell me they dont know what im talking about.

4th of May, 2018

@idon't care any name will work Your another [censored]... I have never felt better!! just because your lazy and don't want to loose weight and have more energy and great gut health plus being happy & comfortable in clothes... do you research, homework watch the magic pill on netflix...
    Get a freakin'clue about what going on and what really works!! if the person who cared enough about to invited for you to get better, to loose that fat... and you bash the whole thing... then fk it, you don't care enough or have drive to loose the weight and be healthy then shut it!!! hey if you really have the balls go to the gym!! if you know where one is..

• Co
      29th of Jun, 2016

Know this Lady?

24th of Aug, 2016
    Best Best Advice +9 Votes

My advice… use spell check, use a friend, or find a 6th grade intro grammar book before you write a weigh in on anything.
    Keto OS is a legit product and its unfortunate you guys have to make up stories to discredit a company.
    cheers everyone-

22nd of Apr, 2017

@Chriskelly It is overpriced containing the lowest bhb of all products on the market. You know what a pyramid scam is? It rewards you more for signing up new members than for selling product. Pruvit just another health supplements scam selling overpriced snake oil.

26th of Jan, 2018

@Crapping Pruvit How do you know that it contains the lowest BHB of all products when Pruvit has never released it's formula because of a patent pending????????? They won't release it until the patent goes through because the TRUE snake oil sellers will steal the formula. That is a total false statement that you just made and wherever you got it from lied. This is the real deal you guys! It DOES work and it's changing people's lives every single day! Do the right kind of research. Don't just spew FEAR all over every thread because your mind can't possibly imagine a product that actually does what it promises, makes people so happy that they appear to be on crack, and creates an image of what life really should be that your brain can't process because you've never seen it...EVER. Open your minds and exercise the last mustard seed of faith that you can find inside of you and trust this company and this product

4th of May, 2018

@Crapping Pruvit Ohh look Chriskelly trying to talk about nothing that he knows of !!! Another fkin clown...

15th of Dec, 2016

I used this a year ago and felt great while losing 40 pounds. One doc, after a blood test asked me why my ketones were so high... I told him and he said "they're natural, no worries". Another told me that cancer cells can't grow while I'm in Ketosis. Not a bad thing!

Anyway I ate like a pig after stopping it and put the weight back on and just started again (a year+ later) and put a case study on Facebook. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/KetoOS-Pruvit-Case-Study-952819201529483/

Nick

12th of Feb, 2017

Hi,

All I know is that there is an overwhelming possitive happiness that I've seen from people using supplemental ketones, if your consistent and open to it.

I'm new at taken them myself, but I do know that taking supplementalKetones.com puts your body in a state of ketosis in under 1 hour.

When your body is in a state of ketosis hence a Ketogenic diet amazing things do happen.

The results of the ketogenic diet produced the following, My moms a1c went down and lost 10 pounds, I've notice more muscle tone on myself, artristis pain gone, I've seen tons of before and after pics results of people been on a ketogenic diet.

So direct medical claims are made about Supplental Ketones. its all about the results of a ketogenic diet and your personal commitment to getting the results you desire.

So with that said supplemental ketones are very cool indeed.

12th of Feb, 2017

@Nicholas Ramos Correction I meant no direct medical claims are made about supplental ketones.

22nd of Apr, 2017

Pruvit is a classic pyramid scam charging 3 times more than other brands containing higher amounts of bhb.
    Pruvit is all hype. Better to just buy laxative because the only thing that will help you lose weight with this product is the amount of time you will spend on the toilet. Laxative is much cheaper.
    As for their independent so called business owners... they all act like a bunch of crackheads in a cult ready to call you negative when they can't answer tough questions like what the bhb content is in their product. Every other product can.
    The worst mlm cult I have ever seen. This mlm will be done in a couple years thank goodness.

26th of May, 2017

@Crapping Pruvit You should look into measuring bhb levels with a blood meter. Because that's where it matters. Packaging can be misleading. Results less so. I haven't found a competing product yet, that get's me into nutritional ketosis AND costs less.

@Crapping Pruvit @crapping pruvit do you know why your on
    crapper so much???.. because your so full of [censored]!! it's a gut detox you [censored]!!
    I have meet and talked with 15 different reps. all under 40 yrs. old and are killing it at the business side and all have lost weight as I have!! there no where that it tell you or the people you share it with to become a promoter... get your information straight before opening your pie hole!!! the obesity in this country is out of control!!! the food we eat is killing us!! I thank god everyday for this opportunity to live again!! so from me to you "fk off"... see i'm not one who sugar coats anything!!!

22nd of Jun, 2017

Pruvit is vegan not made with duck feathers. Thats, why I chose this brand.

2nd of Aug, 2017

Pruvit is a load of crap. Yes, ketones are a more efficient fuel for your body. Yes, getting into ketosis will result in weight loss -- when your body is breaking down YOUR fat to produce ketones, not when you're adding them to your blood! All this does is increase your blood ketone levels, which does nothing for burning off the fat you already have. Result - expensive piss. Eat a low carb diet and you'll put yourself in ketosis in under a week, and actually burn off your own body fat, for free.

• Ke
      18th of Aug, 2017

@wondahbread You should likely do some research on studies that have been done, particularly some of the work done by Dom D'Augustino in which they were able to show results whether you are in on carbs or off carbs. You will definitely see larger benefits if you are on the stricter diet, but there are benefits no matter what. Please provide citations of actual scientific studies done if you want to mock it.

4th of May, 2018

@wondahbread wondahbread... Oh look another [censored] who talks about something he knows nothing about!! The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Look at the fking results of the thousands who have gotten Better with weight loss, mental Clarity, stomach issues gone etc. !!! Keto OS rocks !!!

• Re
      6th of Nov, 2018

@Wood1928 Oh!!! There it is... Right on cue!!
    The patented Brainwashed MLM sucker... Following his Cult leaders as ALWAYS in every MLM SCAM.
    So now it treats and cures "Stomach issues"...
    We know...so does Protandim and the juice from Mona Vie and the skin cream from Jeneusse!! We have all heard the stories a million times...
    How you know someone who was in a wheelchair with stage 4 cancer and after just 2 days of..(insert MLM scam)... They were playing in the NFL and telling everyone they never felt better...

• Im
      23rd of Mar, 2018

I took this breifly and it rocked my insides I was in so much pain i stoped taking it after the first few days I am not saying this is acurate but iwas not good for me the person I got the product from said oh go to the drug store and get a cheap probiotic ...that also did not sit well with me as well as one of my coworkers ended up in the hospital becuase of ineedless to say I through my stuff in the trash...but with ANY suplement your body and my body may react differently

• De
      15th of Nov, 2018

It’s funny they show a video of launching a new product on the billboards in NYC Times Square. If that is truly real live footage, advertising would cost 100’s of thousands of $$$$. Why pay for advertising when you have 100’s of people Working hard at promoting the product. Makes no sense to me.
    It’s a matter of Time Pruvit will be another one down in history or failed MLMs.

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    Pruvit Ventures - keto os
    404 n bataan
    hobbs
    Indiana

my rep or your rep i guess had told me that every 4th month i would recieve a free shipment of pruuvit keto os, i just recieved my 4th months supply and when i check my account there was a charge on it,