Prudential / Credit Card payment issue

Phone: 9323998332

Hi,

My name is Vinod Nair and I am GOLD CARD MEMBER of your esteemed bank. I am in a big mess due to some unforscene financial crisis that occured around 2 months back.

I need your help to get my account back on line as I really would want to continue to be a customer as am very happy with the kind of service HSBC provides me and its been over 2 years since I am your customer.

My card number is [protected]. My financial condition is now getting stable and I would request you to help me out in repaying the amount which I had utilized on my account. It would also help me if you could wave off the late fee and finance charges as a 1 time favour from your side

Awaiting a positive response from you guys.

Regards

Vinod Nair

Comments

• At
      14th of Sep, 2011
    Prudential - Half life ins. payment

Daughter passed away and employer provided life ins. Employer contacted me re: this as I had no idea about it. I filled out the forms, submitted a death cert. and was awarded half. The other half was for her dead-beat father who has had no contact with her (or me) for over 40 years and yet he is eligible? He would not even be aware of this unless Prudential located him; they had the nerve to ask me and I said I had no idea. How is it that a parent who has no involvement in their adult child for over 40 years is eligible for this? What about the child support I never received all those years ago? And also, I was the one who gave the info for the death certificate and listed him in being truthful. I should have left it blank!

15th of Sep, 2011

There were no beneficiaries listed. Her employer contacted me (mother) even though she did not designate any beneficiary. So, in fact, no beneficiaries were listed by my daughter.

• Am
      15th of Sep, 2011

So if this deadbeat father has no clue that his daughter passed; what happens? Can I claim the other half? He had absolutely no contact with me or her so he will never know about her death. Prudential said something about he has 3 months - then what - can I go back and claim I'm the only living parent? I wouldn't bother with court - just like to know he never received anything. It's the principal of the thing not the money.

• Le
      27th of May, 2013
    Prudential - Lack of Customer service
    Prudential
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

I am trying to get settlement info from my two Life Insurance policies with them, and the response to my request in writing took a month and three phone calls which end up in the Philipines. There is no way to get a number direct to anyone here in the USA.
    I am now waiting once again as they screwed up on the reports that they sent, and they have ordered new reports. They have to be the worst company I have ever dealt with in my 75 years.