PROWEBDESIGNSTUDIOS.COM / Don't do business with them

This company is the most unprofessional and crooked company I have ever seen. This company designed a website for us that was virtually useless. We hired a real PROFESSIONAL web designer to try to fix our site so it was functional. She put her name on our website and then we received the most unprofessional email from David Alford filled with gramatical and spelling errors demanding we put their name back on our website or we would have to pay them $1, 000. We contacted the company and told them that is fine we would put their name back on our website and then and hour later they blocked our website. We were then told we would pay them $500 or they would destroy our website. We had several conversations with Chris Allen and David Alford trying to resolve this issue (we agreed to do what they asked which was put their name back on our website)and we were cursed at, called names and hung up on. We finally paid the money but these people are nothing but unprofessional trash who extort money from clients and treat them like dirt!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Ca

Comments

• Te
      Nov 24, 2010

GUYS CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD WEBDESIGN COMPANY? THIS IS WHAT I DONT WANT, BECAUSE ITS MY FIRST WEBSITE. PLS CONTACT AT [protected]@GMAIL.COM

• Vi
      Mar 10, 2011

here are some facts about PWDS and you can call any of these people to verify my statements!
    NOT PART OF INC 500
    NOT ACCREDITED BY THE BBB
    NEVER RECEIVED WEBBY AWARD
    NEVER RECEIVED AWARD BY JD POWERS
    THEY HAVE BEEN "WORKING" ON MY SITE FOR 5 MONTHS OVER THE CONTRACT LIMIT
    DAVID ALFORD DOESNT PAY HIS DESIGNERS SO THEY LEAVE (INSIDER INFORMATION)
    MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PWDS
    call who you have to, to get your money back. I did my research and i have the emails of INC 500 and JD powers if you need to verify. With this information i was able to get paypal to open my case past 45 days. it is March 9, 2011 and i opened my case for all charges. From my most recent to my very first payment in August of 2010! File a claim with IC3, a government funded, internet fraud organization, call paypal, call your bank, Stop doing business with PWDS! i am currently fighting for my money (over $6000)

you can email me at [protected]@aol.com for any questions. i have already talked to a few other business owners having problems with PWDS! Lets talk and make sure this company gets buried six feet under.

ALso has anyone noticed, if you called pro web designers, that if you get charged through paypal that its ETAILORPRO and not PWDS!?!??!?! well that is because they really do business under ETAILORPRO! they actually have a few URL's

www.dallasprowebdesigners.com
    www.prowebdesignstudios.com
    and also TADA DUM!

ETAILORPRO.com

be careful who you do business with!!!