Providian Mastercard / This sucks!

My husband and I have been Providian Mastercard Customers for a long time and have always paid our bill on time with the convenience of online payment. Now they have apparently sold the Providian customers to another company, and we are supposed to be able to set up online accounts at yourcardaccount.com what a joke. It doesn't exist, or it gets rerouted or an error message comes up. What in the world is going on? This sucks!!!

Dearborn, MI

A  3rd of Jul, 2007 by
I am having exactly the same problems as mentioned by the lady from Dearborn. Is this being done deliberately to create late payments? I intend to seek assistance from my Congressman to see if there is any hint of fraud or deceit involved.
A  6th of Jul, 2007 by
I have also been having the same problem. There are some days that you actually can get into their website & other days you can't. Wonder if complaints to the various state banking depts. Might help?
A  2nd of Jul, 2008 by
On July 3, 2008 I have to see a Lawyer to payback Providian.I am going to sue Phillips & Cohen for $6 Million unless they drop thier phony suit.