Provident Funding — Mortage
There are (2) complaints. The first is the late fees on late payments, That has happened to me three times. One was legit, the other two were not, as the payments were sent in in plenty of time. I questioned that with Provident. They said I was late. I told them they have a problem with their payment routing, and demanded they remove the late fees. They would not.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Aurora, CO
Secondly, early this year the mortgage insurance was supposed to be removed from my loan. Provident refuses to remove it until I pay the late fees, which I will not. I asked them to "prove" my payments were late, including documentation. They said they will not.
I will be filing a HUD complaint against Provident.
With all the complaints against Provident, why do they still have a license to operate???????
More Provident Funding Complaints & Reviews
- Provident Funding - Terrible company 
- Provident Funding - Customer Service 
- Provident Funding - SCAM 
- Provident Funding - Unprofessional Misleading 
- Provident Funding - fraudulent late fee charges 
- Provident Funding - Failure to pay insurance premiums 
- Provident Funding - Unprofessional and taking advantage of the client 
- Provident Funding - insurance claim check delay
- Provident Funding - Insurance Premium Payment Delayed 
- Provident Funding - Rude, and helpless