Provident Fund office , New Delhi / not giving my pf payment since last 1 year

1 India Review updated:

Honourable Sir,

I understand Vaishali J Mestry resigned from Skyways Air Services Pvt. Ltd., Bombay Branch on April 2007, having head office at New Delhi. ( My P/F Number is 9296/ 161)After resignation, few months later my amount of pension amounting Rs. 20000 credited to my ICICI account # [protected]. But the amount of P/F Rs. 64003/- was to be come little later for which is still pending due to worst duties of various authorities.

The cheeque amounting Rs. 64003/- forwarded from P/F office, RPFC, South Delhi, Cannaught Place to my ICICI Branch, Mumbai but the story starts then.

ICICI, Kaliana Branch Mumbai received the cheque but they Misplaced the same, after few days they agreed the same and they gave me in written on Notary Paper and also they attested my new P/F Form. The same papers I already forwarded to P/F office, RPFC, South Delhi. P/F office forwarded the same papers to SBI, Nehru Place to stop the payment of Misplaced cheque.

Thereafter nothing is happened whether the payment of Misplaced cheque is stop or what ??? It is not possible to come personally to meet the officer of SBI at Nehru place, New Delhi.

As I know SBI is the biggest bank and care for its customers, please in future I should think the same.

Kindly look into the matter and if possible do the needful.

Looking forward your positive reply.

Thanks & best regards.

Vaishali

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2008

I m rajeev kumar my pf receipt no is DL/16801/1459 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 3 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
    rajeev kumar
    s/w engineer

• Su
      29th of Jul, 2008

Respected Sr

My name is sumit I was working with a delhi based company in Rajasthan (Jaipur ) for last
    And my pf was cutting frm my salary astually my pf was frm delhi pf office

Now my boss is noy signing the pf form...I need the money urgently

So can u tell me wht 2 do

Regasrd

• Sr
      4th of Aug, 2008

Respected Sir,

My PF No is DL/16967/006025. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office on 15.04.2008 by my empoloyer, Bharti Airtel Limited. I have given the application for withdrawa. I have still not received my amount.

Whom should I follow up with. I am in need of money.

• As
      7th of Aug, 2008

hi Sir/madam
    I m Ashwani kumar Dwivedi my pf no is MH/34020/029755 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 5 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
    Note:-Company name-bajaj allainz life insurance ltd
    Ashwani kumar dwivedi
    Sr Excutive

• Re
      10th of Aug, 2008

Hi Sir/madam

I am Reeja Rai and this is in reference to the application of my PF for which the documents were submitted to PF Gurgaon Office on 09.05.2008. My PF No is HR/GGN/26535/7
    I would like to know the staus of my provident fund and when can i expect to receive it as it has been 3 months now.
    I would be highly obliged if you could reply promptly on the mentioned concern.

Name of the company is Bistro Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.

With regards,
    Reeja Rai

• Pa
      25th of Aug, 2008

My PF No is DL/934677/15. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office on 25 JUNE 2008 by my empoloyer, Intergrated BPO Services Pvt Ltd . I have given the application for withdrawal. I have still not received my amount.

Whom should I follow up with. I am in need of money.

Pawandeep Singh

• Aj
      27th of Aug, 2008

Res. Sir/Mem

My PF No is DL/934627/05. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office before 3 months by my employer VSK Technologies Pvt. Ltd New Delhi. But till now I could not get receive money from pf office in my account that is given in the pf withdrawal document.

Whom should I follow up with? I am in need of money.

Your immediate action will be highly obliged.

Thanking you

Ajeet Kumar Awasthi
    Mob: 9899477302

• Po
      31st of Aug, 2008

Res. Sir/Mea'am

My PF No is DL/24947/2446. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office in Neheru Place 3 months back by my father. My employer was TECNOVATE eSOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd in New Delhi. But till now I have not received money from pf office in my account that is given in the pf withdrawal document. Even after numerous visits to PF office and asking them of the status of my pf I have not received any reply from pf office.

Whom should I follow up with? I am in need of money.

Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you

Poulami Banerjee
    Mob: 9818129601

• Ha
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I am Hardeep Goyal working with Hewit Associates Pvt. Ltd. I have submitted a PF transfer application form on 3/7/2007.
    Its now more than a year but my PF has not been transferred yet.My Previous company was MindFire Solutions and PF office address was

PF office address at BBS:
    Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Unit-IX, Janpath,
    Bhubaneswar- 751022 (Orissa)

My Current PF A/C no is DL/27703/5245.

Please look into this matter.

3rd of Sep, 2008

Hello Sir,

I had summited my all documents of Profident fund and i was employe of Teletech Bharti Ltd. my PF no. is DL/27353/008978
    sir two months before i had summited my PF transfer form but still i did not get the my amount could you tell me why you are delaying or any other resion behind of this problem sir immediatly try to solve it .

with Regards
    Rajesh Mishra

4th of Sep, 2008

I m Rajesh Jainth my pf receipt no is DL/28877/442 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 2 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

Rajesh Jaith
    Executive
    mobile no. 9971356684

4th of Sep, 2008

I m Rajesh Jainth my pf receipt no is DL/28877/442 and my company name (PEREGRINE FACILITIES MANAGMENT SYSTEM PVT.Ltd.). I had been submit all document regarding pf before 2 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

Rajesh Jaith
    Executive
    mobile no. 9971356684

I am ExEmployee of Accelfrontline LTD, How i can get my pf amount

Thanks
    Sankar panda
    sankaraccel@hotmail.com

11th of Sep, 2008

I m Manoj my pf Number is dl21362/170. I would requested to u pls give me the update.

• De
      11th of Sep, 2008

My name is Devendra singh solanki and my pf no ' MH-6396' .
    I Submitted my pf form to witdrwal Before one year but still i did not recive my pf in my account and my account no-033201512832 . Pls kindely request give my detail by mail

best regards
    Devendra singh solanki
    Mo-9999890614

• Br
      12th of Sep, 2008

Hi

My name is Brajbhan singh solanki and my pf no ' MH-/44922/6392' .
    I Submitted my pf form to witdrwal Before one year but still i did not recive my pf in my account and my account no-033201512796 . Pls kindely request give my detail by mail

Best Regards
    Brajbhan singh

• Mi
      12th of Sep, 2008

I hav not recieved my PF amount till no. On April 1st i hav submitted my all documents I dont hav my P.F No with
    Please help me to come out of this

Thanks

• Ka
      14th of Sep, 2008

Hi,

My previous PF number was TN/49694/5541 and my Current PF number would be TN/40178B/002384. I requested my old PF amount to be transferred to my current PF account one year back. I would like to know if the amount has been successfully transferred.

Please check my case and kindly update me on the same.

Awaiting your response!

Kalaimathy

19th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir

my name is jayamanikandan I am applied for pf in Team HR Services Ltd. june 2006 till now not recevied my pf amount so Plz Plz Plz Plz help me sir ( i am asked to team hr office u go "The regional provident fung commissioner " 5th floor, 60 sky lark Building Nehru Place new delhi -110019 ) sir i am in chennai so plz help me

My pf No : DL/17403/13354

Regds
    Jayamanikandan

• Ka
      19th of Sep, 2008

hello sir my pf not receved