Provident Bank / Unclaimed properties
I inquired on 11/29/06 about a joint CD certificate purchased @ Provident in the early 1980's. I was told that I had to file a unclaimed property form to be sent to Trenton because the money was not @ the bank any longer. I filed proper form, sent certified mail to Trenton Unclaimed property 11/30/06. As of today, 3/19/07, Trenton still has no record of any claim belonging to me. Provident Bank has told me that they no longer has record of money PERIOD,and that there is no more they can do to find it. They can't even tell me when it was release from bank. I have been to bank many time & made numerous calls.
More Provident Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Provident Bank - Competent bankers....or...just a job?? 
- Provident Bank - Customer service Dept 
- Provident Bank - Bad Customer Relations 
- Provident Bank - Lost or Stolen certificate's of deposit's 
- Provident Bank - they are crooked 
- Provident Bank - fraudulent debt collection
- Provident Bank - customer service fraud investigator
- Provident Bank - Unethical behavior - Don't use them - They are not customer oriented.