Provdian Bank / Lost in files

I have being trying to settle my account with Provdian Bank, that I didn't even knew I had. But no one know about my account number on my credit report. Now, no one will send me a letter to tell my credit report that I don't have an account with Provdian.........

Comments

• Be
      7th of Dec, 2006

I have been speaking too customer service about my interest rate. It is know 19.4% and it keep rising. Every time I call to try to lower it they say it cannot be done and I am fed up with this situation. I don't understand why this is so difficult to under why I can't get this situation cannot be handle. I would appreciate if some one can contact me on this. I very disappointed with the service I have been receiving .

8th of Jun, 2009

I have contacted customer service on numerous occasions about my interest rate. It is 29% and it keep rising for last past 3yrs and I make my payment on time each and every month.Everytime I call to try to lower it, they said it cannot be done and their no one I can talk to about this matter, it a shame, very poor customer service.I would appreciate if someone could contact me on this matter. I very disappointed with the sevice I been receiving.