Pro*value Plus Monthly / Billing

MN, United States Review updated:
3.75
I received vitamins from this company on a trial basis, for the cost of shipping and handling. The next month I received the vitamins, I sent them back with cancel on the box. I tried to contact the maker, but was unable to find the URL.
I have been getting charges on my credit card since. I had to contact my credit card service to have them stop payment, I have no product, but they have 19.95, x 3 at least. The credit card company has temp. given me a credit till they can investigate. Do NOT do any business with these people.
They are crooks.

Comments

Al
  2nd of Apr, 2009

Pro*value Plus Monthly - Unauthorized Charges
Pro*Value Plus Monthly
Minnesota

I reviewed my Discovercard statement yesterday, 4/1/09 and saw an unauthorized charge for $19.95 by Pro*Value Plus Monthly. When I called the company and asked them what their company was they said it was a membership for products and would not tell me how or when I gave them my credit card number. They said they would cancel the membership and refund my money. Later, I mentioned this to a colleague in New York and she told me that she looked at her Visa statement and saw the same charge and could not figure out what it was for.
Pr
  30th of Aug, 2010

Pro*value Plus Monthly - Unauthorized Charges
PRO*VALUE PLUS MONTHLY
800-475-1942
Minnesota
Phone: 800-475-1942

I never authorized this company to charge my credit card for $21.95 but they have been charging since 8/25/10. I happened to check my statement this month and found that it's been going on for long time. Please cancel all the charges and reimburse all the charges immediatly.
Pr
  30th of Aug, 2010
I never authorized this company to charge my credit card for $21.95 but they have been charging since 8/25/09. I happened to check my statement this month and found that it's been going on for long time. Please cancel all the charges and reimburse all the charges immediatly.