Pro*value Plus Monthly / Billing

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I received vitamins from this company on a trial basis, for the cost of shipping and handling. The next month I received the vitamins, I sent them back with cancel on the box. I tried to contact the maker, but was unable to find the URL.
I have been getting charges on my credit card since. I had to contact my credit card service to have them stop payment, I have no product, but they have 19.95, x 3 at least. The credit card company has temp. given me a credit till they can investigate. Do NOT do any business with these people.
They are crooks.

Comments

• Al
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    Pro*value Plus Monthly - Unauthorized Charges
    Pro*Value Plus Monthly
    Minnesota

I reviewed my Discovercard statement yesterday, 4/1/09 and saw an unauthorized charge for $19.95 by Pro*Value Plus Monthly. When I called the company and asked them what their company was they said it was a membership for products and would not tell me how or when I gave them my credit card number. They said they would cancel the membership and refund my money. Later, I mentioned this to a colleague in New York and she told me that she looked at her Visa statement and saw the same charge and could not figure out what it was for.

• Pr
      30th of Aug, 2010
    Pro*value Plus Monthly - Unauthorized Charges
    PRO*VALUE PLUS MONTHLY
    800-475-1942
    Minnesota
    Phone: 800-475-1942

I never authorized this company to charge my credit card for $21.95 but they have been charging since 8/25/10. I happened to check my statement this month and found that it's been going on for long time. Please cancel all the charges and reimburse all the charges immediatly.

• Pr
      30th of Aug, 2010

I never authorized this company to charge my credit card for $21.95 but they have been charging since 8/25/09. I happened to check my statement this month and found that it's been going on for long time. Please cancel all the charges and reimburse all the charges immediatly.