Proton Gen 2 / Faulty car / poor after sales service
1) All door handles are stiff and cannot be easily opened
2) Boot stiff difficult to open
3) Oil leak on light wires
4) Panel switches – hazards, demister, etc not working.
5) Radiator fan doesn’t go off when engine is switched off but if you turn the engine on and immediately switch it off the fan switches off.
6) The foot rest is loose.
7) Engine missing.
8) Mirror adjustment not working. (FIXED)
9) Take of very slow and sluggish.
10) Slowing down at robots or down hills the revs increase.
11) Door rubbers seem to have melted. (REPLACED)
12) Squeaking at the back.
13) Both the front and back badges need to be replaced. 14) This was supposed to be a brand new car but it was kept in storage for 2 years as per the sticker on the door which shows that the vehicle was manufactured in Oct 2004.
Further to above I feel that I have been “cheated” because I was under the impression that I purchased a brand new 2007 model vehicle but not according to my statement number 14. It has also been brought to my attention that a great number of the Australian version of the Proton was called back because of faults and problems. I was never informed of this by your sales person.
More Proton Gen 2 Complaints & Reviews
- Satria Neo 1.6M/Proton - Technology failure 
- Proton Edar Juru Autocity - Rude treatment from Proton Edar Branch at Juru Autocity 
- Proton Holdings - lambat dapat kereta di beli 
- Proton Gen 2 - Bad Services / Poor quality
- Proton - Production Line sucks 
- Proton Holdings - x70
- proton persona 1.6 - sales advisor :Alex Tan 
- Proton Saga - insurance claim
- Proton Malysia - missing car spaces
- Proton - fatal defect in the brake system