Protected Van Lines / Movers and Packers

1111 Hypoluxo Rd Ste 110 Lantana FL, United States

I always wonder how these guys are rated as 4 star and all the 5 star rating reviews always shows up at the top in Yelp. The secret only protected van lines and yelp knows. Let me come to the point. If you don't want to lose your money please stay away from them. They are known for giving false promises and then say we will give you great discount but to receive the discount we must book immediately with 50% deposit amount. They will send you a link to your email and you should click it immediately. You will never get enough time to read the long terms and conditions which is a big trap. Believe me, as soon as you click the link, you are done and your money is gone. They will never respond to your calls. If you get frustrated and say cancel my order, they will start talking about the terms and conditions that you clicked which is actually an electronic signature that will show your ip address and browser and it will say you agreed to the terms and conditions. If you don't cancel within 72 hours you will lose your deposit money. great trick isn't? let me post their terms and conditions so that no one will ever get cheated again by these people. Please be aware and never ever book them for your move if you don't want to lose your hard earned money. They will also claim that a negative review is always posted by their competitor.

Terms and Conditions

As the customer, i agree to pay the total charges for moving coordinator services to be provided by protected van lines. I understand that my deposit/fee represents only a portion of my total estimated service charges. Due to scheduling and routing reasons my deposit/fee is not refundable, unless i notify protected van lines, inc in writing within 72 hours after booking at [protected]@protectedvanlines.c... of my intent to cancel the estimate. A 4% cancellation fee of the deposit will be charged on all credit card refunds. If the first scheduled pickup date is within 5 business days of the date i reserve my move, then my deposit is non-refundable. I understand that if i cancel my move after 72 hours, i am only entitled to receive a credit of my deposit for future interstate moving services to be used by the cardholder within a 12 month period from the date of cancellation. I may change my pick up date, or place the move on hold at least 5 business days (saturdays, sundays and holidays not included) prior to the pack or load date (whichever applies) listed above. If pickup is refused by customer for any reason, the deposit is forfeited. all deposits will show on your billing cycle as protected van lines, inc. All credit card refunds will be processed on my next billing statement.

Upon booking, up to 60% deposit plus the binding estimate fee is required to be paid by credit card (visa, mastercard, discover). upon pickup carrier will collect up to 50% of the remaining balance. Payment will be due in the form of cash, certified check, or cashier's check. the remaining balance must be paid in full upon delivery by cash or post office money order. The carrier reserves the right to collect up to 50% of balance due prior to the goods leaving the origin state. subject to federal law, payment in full of all charges is required before delivery and prior to unloading.

Ki