Protected ID Management / Stole money from my checking account

1 211 W. Pike St. Apt. #2Goshen, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 574-214-5341

My bank account has been overdrawn in the amount of $31. 85. Apparently, after looking over my account, it was debited by a company named protected id mgmt. I never authorized this company to deduct money from my checking account and now i am overdrawn and have to find out more information about this company so that i can prosecute them for theft.

More Protected ID Management Complaints & Reviews

Comments

14th of Jan, 2009
    Protected ID Management - They took money out of my account without my permission!
    protected id management
    18265 11th ave
    greenbay
    Wisconsin

I too am a victim of these scam artists "protected managment". I called my bank (Bof a) they said i had to call the place first and number should be on the check, if not it's 1 - 866 - 955 - 0877. They will tell you that you are not in their database and that they sell "vitaman supplements". Then you'll have to call the bank back to confirm that this is a fraudlant check. They'll put a hold on any deposits for 24 - 48 hours. If its a truly bad change they should reverse it and also refund the overdraft fee. If its a good bank. I've had this happen a couple of times before but these people are good. They had my new address nd new account number in less than a month. Get your acct# at the bank changed immediately! And let the bank take it from there. I wish us all luck!

• Er
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Protected ID Management - took $31.85
    Protected ID Management
    Industry
    Pennsylvania

I was online about a cash advance and they took money $31.85 from my account the same day and I never agreed to this. I did not even visit their site or apply.
    I have contected my bank and I still want everyone to know they are suppose to protected identites and they are cheating everyone. I wanted refunded.

Erin

• Cl
      17th of Mar, 2009

This company is a scam. You apply for an loan, never get a response and then you are directed to their site and they extract your routing number and bank account number without you knowing. I would advise anyone to immediately open up a fraud claims with your bank or ask for a refund due to an unauthorize debit. I was told this company is based out of Arizona, but I'm not too sure.

20th of Mar, 2009

I just logged onto my bank account and realized they, too, also stole (debited) $31.85 from my account. I am opening a fraud claim with my bank. They were not given any permission to take from my bank account. I want my money refunded. I was never on their website until I realized they were in my bank account.

• Ca
      17th of Apr, 2009

I dont remumber going to your site so give me my money back or I am going to have an investagation started with not only my bank but also the polioce

• 11
      9th of May, 2009

1-866-950-0870 is there number. although they are just going to give you the run around and hang up on u when u demand answers. I suggest contacting Better Business Bureau, Local Authorities, FBI, and Phoinix AZ PD.

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009

i applied for a loan and this company took money from my account and i never got a loan they took 33.00 that i never gave my permission

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009

does any body have a number for this company

• Ki
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I don't remember going to this site either but as I just checked my checking account today and they debited $33.98 from my account without my authorization.

• Ka
      4th of Jun, 2009

I too was a victim of this company, I have had my bank look into it, but they tell me they cant help because I supposedly signed something for them to take out the $33.98 from my account. I dont remember signing anything from this company, all I wanted to do is find a loan to help pay for my rent, and now we are facing eviction because they keep taking this out of my account without me knowing it. I have asked them to stop taking this out and they dont, my bank wont help me either. I am tired of it.

• Dj
      4th of Jun, 2009

They did the same thing to me 33.95 caused over a 108.00 in overdrafts. and my bank did nothing about it jus tell me to pay it up front and open a new account and they will get back to me. I applied to a online payday advance and it had no affillation with protecct id management and they got my info and drew up there own check and put it through 2 times until it was noticed. I hope my bank will represeent there customer not some scam artist taht drew up a online check and they honnor it.

5th of Jun, 2009

the same thing happened to me, there number is 1-866-955-0870 good luck, thank goodness for my bank they were understanding and refunded my over draft and the company refunded the 33.98 they took.

15th of Jun, 2009
    Protected ID Management - taking non-approved funds
    ID THEFT SERVICES
    Phone: 18669550870
    IDTHEFTREFUND.COM

this company took upon themselves to take money out of my account I have filed a fraudulent claim against them. this just shows how unsafe the internet is with your personal information.

• Br
      16th of Jun, 2009

I agree this company is a scam and did the same exact thing to me!! $33.98 dollars and caused me to overdraft if you find the # to this company and ### enough to them they will put it back in there and i talked to the bank and they put that and the overdraft back in!! I would reccommend everyone to do this

• He
    Humboldt
    Tennessee
    Phone: 731-695-4311
    myidsupport.com

This company took $33.98 out of my checking account in May, 2009, and it was an unauthorized charge. I had never heard of this company and I did not authorize this charge. I want my money refunded immediately, as it was not an authorized transaction and, as such, is embezzlement.

Helen W. Gregory

• Fr
      1st of Jul, 2009
    Protected ID Management - charges I was unaware of
    Frances Wyles
    Louisiana

I was unaware of this service when I filled out this application. I want a full refund of my $33.98, at once.

• Gi
      1st of Jul, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, I feel it is a scam, and the number that your bank has in reference to it, will be no longer in service or disconnected. I am sseeing my bank to fill out an affadavit for not authorizing the transaction.

• Na
      7th of Jul, 2009
    Protected ID Management - Refund
    LAST CHANCE LOANS

I was applying for a loan online that i did not recieve durning this time i entered my account num for one loan company cash 200 not last chance and they took my account number and charged my account 33 dollars tha was not authorized by me i will also be reporting this to the attorney generals office

21st of Jul, 2009

You better be careful, they are just getting started. On 5/15 $73.65 for A1 Member on 5/18/09 7.95 for credit report; 5/20 39.61 A1 Member (reversed by bank on 5/28; 5/18 Credit Report $7.95;
    1. 6/30 $33.98 Protected ID Management
    2. 7/2 $149.95 USA CREDIT
    3. 7/8 $20.00 Bluestar (have no idea what this is)
    4. 7/8 $31.65 Web Credit Report
    5. 7/13 $19.63 Web Discount Club LLC
    6. 7/14 $99.00 Starter Credit Direct
    7. 7/15 $49.95 PVC Inc My Comp Club
    8. 7/17 $20 Bluestar
    I pulled pics of all these charges off my banks web site and bluestar is a mystery can't figure out who they are, though I found them but that company emailed me back and said they don't take credit cards, could be lying, still have to check.
    But the rest of these companies are all the same. At least their money all goes into the same account which you can only see a coule of the numbers but they are the same on each check.
    Back on May 4th I ordered some magazines that are very reputable and I am receiving them. But a charge for $1.97 showed up and I didnt pay attention it was for some grant thing on google. They refunded my money. Not a problem. Now here is where it gets scary and so stupid on me. I looked into getting a cash advance loan online because I saw adds for a loan for 60-90 days to pay them back and I thought that sounded great. I go to these sights and I fill in all my personal info, including the checking info and it takes me to these sites that say do you want to purchase this and become a member of this club, you'll get a $7500 unsecured credit card to shop with at their store and all this other crap. I said no and left the site. I never clicked the yes button on any of these sites and my bank is now so sick and tired of me calling that they are being less than helpful because these people are able to show my ip address at their website. But all is not lost. Tomorrow I take all the copies of the checks and I make a copy of everything on my computer and I take it all to the cops, well not the copy from my computer but my actual computer. Turns out I live in a small town but we have a real techo freak who works for the PD here and he's going to prove I did not ask to join all these things. Plus I call the FCC and the FBI because of them accessing funds like they are it's wire fraud so the Feds can come in. All I wanted from these people was my money back and an apology. I am not stupid I know this stuff is rigged to do this to people on purpose, duh, but I was in one of those "me" modes where I just cared about getting my stuff back and everybody else could deal their own way but now I'm pissed off. When the police are done, my attorney will be posing ads all over web for lawsuit. Don't worry if you are out of state, he will find ways around that. I want these people to fry. The cost me over $400 in bad check fees which my bank would have just tossed out had they admitted it was a mistake but now I have alreay paid them all off. I kid you not these people are running a hell of a scam and the scariest part is that they also have your social security number, they know wear you live and work and they have all your phone numbers. What I did was extremely stupid but I'm sure I am not the only one. Keep watching and keep posting everytime they steal from you. Be careful. Get a new bankcard and a new checking account, then go get a new driver's license and then apply for a new social security accord and explain why you need it. These people have all they need to steal your identity now and you have to stop them. I hope that what happened to me doesn't happen to all of you cause it has been awful.

• De
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Protected ID Management - Scam charges
    Protected ID Management

Protected ID Mgt took $31.85 from my account without my knowledge or consent. That is stealing! I'm certain that I'm not the only person that this company ripped off. This needs to be stopped.