Protect Your Serface / No warranty service

Protect Your Serface
I purchased 3 gals of this paint warranted to cover and seal for 15 years.This was put on a new concrete garage floor and all instructions were followed to the letter.Paint was applied June of 2008, and I noticed this spring some peeling and lifting.I have called the number listed 6+ times and been told that someone would contact me.Today I called AGAIN and was told that Protect Your Surface was out of business but that Dura Seal was taking it over.I asked if they still sold Dura Seal and was told YES to which I asked "well will you honor your warranty?"To which the answer I received was "i will have someone contact you" and then a hang up...With this attitude save your money and purchase the Drylok or Rust O Leum floor paint even if you have to do it every year or two, it sure beats doing business with these people.

A  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
I can beat that I bought 4 gallons in May 2009 applied it just as the instructions, I even left the car out for over a month, by July, I had lifting in small spots an then a piece the size of a small dinner plate just lifted and is now peeling. NO answer, no returned phone calls

they are just ignoreing me!!! $400.00 of paing andd a lot of hard work for nothing.
A  1st of Sep, 2009 by
Purchased 8 gallons Duracoat Red 739M on 3-24-08. Installed on log home per specs given by P Y S. Called on 9-25-08 and returned caulking puchased for 2 more gallons of Duracoat Red 739M. Customer service was great when I purchased and even swapped items on 9-25-08. The coating held up thru the winter & spring, late summer we noticed the coating starting to split and peel. I have called many times since the first week in August 2009. We have left many nice messages asking them to call back. We haven't had a call back yet as of September 1, 2009. This product is supposed to be warrrantied for 15 years.