Protea Hotels And Inns / I am very furious by the treatment i received from one of Prokards staff member for Protea Hotel

1 United States

I am very furious by the treatment i received from one of Prokards staff member for Protea Hotel who refuses to refund my R270 that i paid into thier account for the Prokard Gold membership which i have cancelled. Everytime i call Trevor Theys at thier Randburg offices his colleagues answer the his phone andgive me lousy excuses that he is not in the offices or busy on another line otherwise you will hear people laughing at the background and whispering. I have decided to cancel this application as a result and have requested my money back. What irritated me was the fact that he deducted money from my account and only to find that there were insufficient funds, why did he do that without my concern. I specifically told Trevor that i would deposit the remaining amount into Protea Hotels account once i've sorted my financial problems. having a gold membership with them wasnt much a priority to me but instead he deduts money from my account that's not even there.He then called me to tell me he received the copy of the deposit slip which he had requested and thereafter hang up the phone in my ear which i found very uprofessional. I want my money back!!!

Se