Prostores / Horrible Support and Websites don't work

1 Long Island, United States Review updated:

Prostores Company has terrible customer support and no answers to questions or problems. When you call it is a total joke. No one gives an answer and its always the same line..."That's just the way it is" Overcharge for shabby outdated software that is impossible to edit unless you're an expert at HTML, and site goes down frequently. forget about 24/7 support...there is NO support. Ebay company...it figures
Abyone else have similar experiences...write and complain

Comments

• Rn
      9th of Sep, 2009

yes its one of the worst webstore (zerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooo)customer support
    waiting 45 Min to answer the phone

8th of Jan, 2010
    Prostores - NOT FREE BILLING EVEN THOUGH CANCELLED
    PROSTORES
    California

TRIAL FREE? AFTER TWO days I canceled this. You have 15 minutes to sign on and the little clock keeps right on whirling and never can you ever get anything on.
    But, these creeps, even though I cancelled keep right on taking out billing from my bank account. Information I never gave them, but paypal that said they did not shared information, and, they are presently stealing money from my account.
    never ever use PROSTORES. FOR ANYTHING THEY SAY IS FREE. AND, THEY HAVE NO E-MAIL BACK UP, I NOW FIND, ALL E-MAILS COME BACK/... NOW PROSTORES IS SHEER CORRUPTION AND THEIR SITE IS HARDLY USER FREINDLY. ###S.

• Ze
      11th of Jan, 2010

Since the update to their servers they did have quite a few issues with phone time, but that resolved early last year and each time I've called I've gotten through in less than 10 minutes.

• Je
      5th of Mar, 2010

have an on-going problem with simply trying to update my billing information. Should be simple enough, but I keep getting a message that says "Null." What ever that means. I call Prostrores billing and get someone in India who tells me it's because I'm on a wireless computer (?!). I know this doesn't make sense, but plug in my computer - and it doesn't help...

To make a long story short, I call tech support in NY and Sales in California... and no one knows or cares. I mean, I'm trying to pay them money and they could care less. No one calls back, no one offers to take my credit card number and input for me. Nothing. It's like it's my problem and I need to deal with it. I'm really blown away by the whole company's attitude.

• Hs
      12th of Jul, 2010

These people at Prostores are inept. They lost our domain name which we have owned for over 5 years. All I got for a "warning" was a note 2 days AFTER the site went down that we needed to renew our name. GREAT. Now I have to pay DomainPeople a $35 ransom fee plus Prostores a $9 ransom fee and lose a week of sales just to get back on the same page. Then, folks are right, the programming is a nightmare. You have to have a MS in programming to make your page look decent. Used to be the program had an "easy" tab to go to and could change what you wanted easily. We had a great looking site. Then they changed that and I've been unable to change a thing. It's a joke. Wish I could find something easier and better.

• Pu
      14th of Sep, 2010

This whole ecommerce "con job" is a total waste of valuable time and money.Ever since ProStores switched to the new data center my site has been full of glitches. Can't use
    Adobe Dreamweaver to upload site changes. ( eBay, PayPal, ProStores, etc. just another carbage can American Con Job. This country has been running on '[censor]" (marketing) for too long
    and now we are paying the price. Maybe we should try producing something that is actually worth buying! Cars, Food and produce, Homes and buildings? Why when our Greed based society can sell [censor] video games to the brain dead mediocre masses. I doubt if we can con China.
    putzart

• Iv
      3rd of Jun, 2011

The worst 'support' I have ever seen. I am in my second month with Prostores and it very well may be my last. Three days ago I contacted them as a customer contacted me because they were having issues with the shopping cart. After further investigation, on MY part, I discovered that a full 20% of the products that transferred over from ebay to my store caused errors in the checkout process making it impossible for a customer to buy the items. What the heck? It's not a store, it's a non-functioning bulletin board. Since I haveYET to hear back from them, I am going through my entire inventory, trying to buy EACH item so I can determine which ones are a problem. Utterly ridiculous. All I can say is thank goodness for the customer who contacted me regarding the issue. Who know how ling it would have taken me to notice there was a a problem.