Prostavar / Credit Card Fraud-Mail Fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

These guys are total scams - frst somelady with an italian accent tells you how everything is free and then you get billed on your credit card for over $169 for three monts straiggth. I had to file a fraud repoort with the creditcard comany and the d. A. The same guy uses different names to tell you it was a mistake but it is not. Also the pills are worthless. Prostavar is a scam.

Jo

Comments

• Ke
      17th of Jan, 2011

After trying the three bottles, {October and November}, I had noticed no improvement whatsoever. Had a TURP operation in December and have been free from the inconvenience of the enlarged prostate, am peeing normally, no irritation, no numerous night-time trips. The intervention of a GOOD surgeon is the only way to go. My doctor smiled when I told him about the Prostavar treatment.

• Ke
      18th of Jan, 2011

Hi Ken Marshall. You are 100% right, they do NOT WORK!!! I bought three bottles, enough for 90 days. My condition is worse than it was and I am now looking forward to having surgery. I was told by the surgeon that Prostavar is, like most of the other prostate remedies, USELESS!!! Why are these scams allowed, are`nt there any agencies who can check these claims.

• Rr
      14th of Feb, 2011

I am tired of being haunted by prostavar. My credit card has been overcharged by them when I placed my order and soon afterwards I started seeing mysterious charges. I have changed my credit card number and filed a complaint with the FTC. I suggest you all do the same.

• Dm
      20th of Mar, 2011

The product contains ingridients proven by research to improve condition of people with begining stage of BPH and MILD symptoms. It not likly to help those who are under consideration for surgery. Muira Puama and Epimedium also known as aphrodisiacs and can help with ED associated with BPH.
    Dmitri

7th of Apr, 2011

We orderd a Prostavar after we've read that it is #1 product for the prostate. It is NOT!!! Before we ordered Prostamol ( made in Germany and popular in Russia) and that product worked right away. My friend, who has a prostate problem, took it as directed and increased it to a double dose for the expedite results- but no changes were seen, more of it the condition did not inproved and there were some side effects ( minor, but still). But what is more important, the company itself is not what it seems. 1. When we ordered, they shipped it, but we did not get it. They had to reship it again. There was no shipping charges on the web-site, but they charge $9.95 or more, which is illegal, if it not advertised on the web site. 2. When we called for the return info, they convinced us to wait more and try it longer- and we think the reason is very simple- they want you to be outside the 60 DAYS, WHEN YOU CAN DISPUTE THE CHARGES TROUGH THE CREDIT CARD!!! The time for the dispute can be extended, if you return it WITH THE PROOF OF MAILING! SO WHEN YOU RETURN THIS USELESS ( AT LEAST IN OUR CASE!) PRODUCT, FOR YOU SAKE, GET THE DELIVERY CONFORMATION OR OTHER WAY OF RPOOF OF MALING! 3. WHen I called to check, if the refund was credited back to my card, I got to talk to a very rude guy. Our conversation was as following after they confIrmed that they credited all the money back- "since you are not ordering any longer from us, good by!", said the "customer service from hell "guy, I asked " is that your or my decision to make?", he said-"mine!", then I asked "Why?", he said-" because you will do the same thing again and we will not let you!", "Which thing?"- I was so surprised by his tone. " you will return it again!", he was alredy in state of rage. I said-"I did return it because it did not work, and what is your name and the position in the company?", "I am the manager and my name is John Edwards, fine?" I said, it was not fine that he used such a tone, being a manager, and may be, since they record all conversation, for training purpoces they should play it to their customer service team as how not to deal with customers! "Fine!' was the answer and he hanged up on me. THIS COMPANY ( EVEN THOUGH WE WERE LUCKY TO GET OUR MONEY BACK!) IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE. THE PRODUCT IS FOR SURE NOT THE BEST ON THE MARKET! DO NOT spend MONEY with them! LOOK FOR BETTER SOLUTIONS WITH MORE NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS, WHICH ARE BARGANS, COMPARE TO THIS SCAM! Very unhappy customer- Oksana Shiya

• Re
      15th of Apr, 2011

I am a physician and I did not want to use a an alpha-reductase inhibitor. My prostate was growing over the past three years to a size of 87 grams last year and had tremendous trouble passing urine. I started Prostavar in January. My flow has become full and my bladder is emptying. My recent unltrasound showed a size of 75 grams, proof positive of response. I only wake up once per night now. I have ordered my second set of three bottles. I have checked the site and the order is done at a secure site, https through Go Daddy. I must say that they are both an honest company and have an effective product. By the way, my sex life has remained full and satisfactory. recapdoc, Toronto

23rd of Apr, 2011

It is very easy to be deceived by so-called doctors. If it would not be a very private situation, I would definitely ask for his credentials, and would confirm his existence and that it was him, who wrote this comment. The comment from Recapdoc from 4/15/11 seems to be written by someone in Prostavar, pretending to be the doctor. I totally feel that the Prostaver is useless scam, with a very poor customer service. Recapdoc can say all he ( may be it is she also, lie has no preference to the gender) wants, that Prostavar is good as a company and their product is effective- good for him ( her!) But why then so many disappointed customers? And, by the way, dear Prostavar fan, change you style, since it is very similar to the paid advertising- it is simply not convincing. And to the company itself- find someone with better writing/composing skills ( there are many in LA unemployed good screen writers!) who will do a better job laying to deceived customers. Not well done!

• Ge
      27th of Apr, 2011

THIS OSKANA PERSON SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY OLD HAG MAYBE IF SHE HAD A JOB SHE WOULDNT HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT AROUND AND DO THIS.GET A LIFE OSKANA ARENT U THE WOMEN WHO IS WITH MEL GIBSON.NOW I KNOW I KNOW WHY HE PUNCHED UN IN THE FACE ID BURY YOU IN MY BACK YARD YOUR PROBABLY SOME 300LB COW WHO EATS BON BONS ALL DAY AND WATCHES JERRY SPRINGER GET A LIFE.LOSER

• La
      28th of Apr, 2011

Why hasn't Prostavar been submitted to the FDA for evaluation?

30th of Apr, 2011

First of all, I am glad, that I hit the bull's eye! Since this site is not to insult people, but to express their opinions and to share their experiences (on these particular pages about using the Prostavar), I will write the portion of my comment regarding the Prostavar issue first. I started to analyze why that so-called Georgepinky1 reacted so badly. If Georgepinky1 is leaving such an angry message, it means just one thing - that somebody is very, very upset about my comments. It is definitely someone, who gets hurt by the truth, which I wrote about my friends’ experiences with Prostavar. You, people, please, make your own judgments. Just think for a second, who and why would be so angry? My opinion is, that "all roads lead to...” not Rome at all! Somebody (not hard to guess who) is obsessively determined to insult, threaten and get very personal just to take your attention away from the main issue - that the Prostavar is not effective, at least for many, who tried it! Guess, whose interests this behavior would serve in the first place? Be my guest and answer it yourself, please! But it sounds and smells very familiar! It seems, that you, Georgepinky1, work for the Prostavar Company! Like anybody, I might be wrong, but my inner feelings and experience convince me that I am not!
    Second of all, dear readers, if someone writes dirty and angry (with or without any obvious reason, like in my case - it is still does not matter) comments, with threats such as "ID BURY YOU IN MY BACK YARD", please, complaint to the moderator, since comments like this are threats, should be treated as such and should not be allowed, to start with. I will contact the moderator and will ask for the investigation.
    Third of all, I want to express my opinion about that mysterious person/s called Georgepinky1-
    I do not think, that he choose his nickname by accident. He (let’s suppose, that it is really he, not she and not a group of people, since it is so easy to hide behind no-gender Internet) seems to be a very angry person/s, who is controlled by his own emotions and who is, interestingly enough, accused me of sounding "LIKE AN ANGRY OLD HAG". People like him have a "little penis and big ego" syndrome ("pinky" part in his Georgepinky1 nickname gives you a clue!) Why so much negativity?! Sounds, like someone is deeply disturbed, has no manners, no respect toward others, and can's even get my name right- it is not Oskana, but Oksana. Seems, that whoever wrote this comment is (or at least successfully pretends to be) not educated well enough and that's why thinks, that it takes all day to write a paragraph.
    To Georgepinky1-
    First of all, I would like to ask you, the stranger, how did you end up on this page? Were you just browsing the Internet and by accident went to the complaint board? Highly unlikely! You sound just like a fool, a macho type, that kind of macho, which will tell everybody how big and strong he is, but on a rare lucky day will not last in bed even for a second! Oops, sorry, to be more realistic, I suppose, you spend your time there alone, with your hands up only, dreaming your dream! You sound like an angry impotent! That explains it- Prostavar, in my honest opinion, will not help! But the anger management therapy could!
    You, the "brave heart", cool down! Stop insulting people, and as you advised - "get a life! Loser!" You've got at least that one right! It does not take to be a rocket scientist to figure out your IP address. You are really stupid to make a public record of threatening my life, you "dumb and dumber!"
    Next, your style of writing suggests, that you are mentally disturbed and emotionally unbalanced. Get help! You are not even worth of my time, telling you, how wrong you are about who I am. Before judging someone, look at yourself in a mirror! And, by the way, what do you have against people, who are overweight, eat Bonn-Bonn and watch Jerry Springer? It looks like, that you might be one of them, but in denial! So, get yourself off that couch, put away your Bon-Bonn, bring yourself to GYM and start dieting! That really helps! And, by the way, put the TV remote control down too! Better, start reading, it might improve your cognitive functions (in your childhood you obviously missed few stages of development!), and you might even start training your brain, that’s in case, if you happened to have one!
    Sounds like you had a difficult childhood and your mother neglected you, since you really sound like "a son of a bitc…”! I will tell just one thing, that I professionally help sick people like you (well, may be, not that sick!). So, you hear an advice to get help from the successful professional. What you see around is a reflection of what you have inside! In your case, it seems like a rotten graveyard of your fears! All of us constantly create our own reality, and yours sounds like a nightmare. Wake up! It is not so scary! But first, get some diapers, to avoid wetting (or worse) your pants! Your punches are weak and miss the target! So, you have no skills to judge then, why someone, like Mel Gibson, punched Oksana in the face. It is none of your business; so do not put your long pimply nose there! First, get your own life on truck! Most likely, your IQ (sorry, I forgot, that you may not even know what it is all about!) is so low, that you might not even comprehend what I said. People like you should either get help, or should be isolated for the safety of society! So, back off and, meanwhile, just shut your dirty mouth up! Also, do not forget to get a teeth guard from you dentist (if you still have some left, since it sounds that all you can do now is just loudly bark like a mad dog!), to protect yourself next time your start drooling with anger! And good luck with (or working for) Prostavar- you truly deserve each other!
    To Larry Goldberg-
    FDA evaluates pharmaceutical drugs and regulates food (it’s name «Food and Drug Administration» gives a hint), not supplements.

• Mu
      3rd of May, 2011

oksana, my dear sweet old wrinkled lonley broken english speaking immigrant, I am a retired green beret who fought for this country in Korea and in the balkans so an illlegal welfare collecting dirty immigrant like you can sit around on your fat and ever spreading ###, and bore people to tears with your mindless dribble.Do you wear one of those head scarves all you old russian prune faces wear?I imagine you smell of cigarettes and cheap perfume, i would bet your house is filled with cheap knick knacks you bought on QVC or at the countless garage sales you spend your weekends terrorizing.Sometimes I wonder why I fought for a country that would let boat loads of illiterate lazy worthless immigrants like yourself in this country.Why arent thousands of people waiting in line to break into that armpit of a place you call home?You are oviously very smart, I can tell by the fact you can't spell or know how to use spell check.Oksana I have to get back to watching fox news

• Wi
      13th of Jun, 2011

prostavar is a complete scam. I was convinced by its website and bought 3 bottles and after 2 months of taking Prostavar, I didn't notice any change in my problems

• Gl
      21st of Sep, 2011

Thank folks for the blogs ... was about to buy and did a researched on this product... good to check on any purchase on the internet before giving your credit card informations to tese fraudsters! Beware there are so many scammers on the net ; and those who post positive comments are people works for them. Regards, Globalreader.

• Ra
      23rd of Dec, 2011

So many people can not be all wrong. First of all, total price is a surprise for the buyer. Transaction is not transparent. It is a fact. Call it hidden charges or scam. Product efficacy is debatable, most saying it is not effective.

• Pa
      17th of Jan, 2012

I purchased Prostavar, and Schiff Prostate Health, I first started the Schiff, and it helped almost right of the bat, So not wanting to waist money, I started Prostavar, The next thing I knew I was up trying to urninate three times a night again, As soon as I went back on the Schiff, I found relief, I doubt there is any thing at all in Prostavar, that shrinks the prostate .

18th of Jan, 2012

I've been using prostavar for 3 months and all i would say its not working at all. I'm thinking of asking for a refund and will call them right away for refund

• Al
      3rd of Mar, 2012

Well now i'm really confused. What product is going to work and not screw my prostate, i mean my wallet.

16th of Apr, 2012

I wonder if there is any genuine prostate product out there? Looks like all multitude of those products out there, are nothing but scams.! Is any legit product out there, anybody had any positive outcome from any product out there? Thank you.

• Bo
      19th of Sep, 2012

After reading the complaints on this forum, I decided to keep an open mind about Prostavar. I looked up the company that makes the product - Superbalife. They have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. AN "F" RATING!! I don't believe I have ever seen that before. Then I Googled their company president using the search term "Fred Buckley fraud" and turned up this article - "NEWEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FRAUD IS FOR 900-NUMBER LINES, WARNS FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION" at the link - http://www.ftc.gov/opa/1996/03/buyline.shtm. Fred Buckley was indicted and found guitly. Not a very pretty picture! This guy has been busted in the past for fraud by the Justice Department and ultimately went to prison! This company also sells Zyrexin. Not sure what else. BUYER BEWARE.

• Bo
      19th of Sep, 2012

Beware of the positive comments about this product. They are from people who work for Superbalife. GeorgePinky1 is an obvious shill. No one can possibly get angry about a logical and well presented argument.

Murphy George is probably Fred Buckley himself. Passing yourself off as a green beret who served this country. You sir are a fraud, liar and thief. Why don't you call me a liar, you jerk. Take a look at the Superbalife BBB rating of "F". If you are indeed a war veteran, what do you think about the president of Superbalife being hauled up on fraud charges. You sir are no patriot and you are not a war veteran. On that I am sure.

To Oksana, don't let this jerk put you down. Both PinkyGeorge1 and Murphy George are the same person and work for the company that makes Prostavar and Zyrexin.