Prosper University TSN Prof Utah / Unauthorized Charges to my account

1 UT, United States Review updated:

Blogging for cash from home (DON'T DO IT) !!!
Your account will be charged for the cost of cd's you originally agreed only to the .99 cent fee (shipping) and then 7 days later your account will be charged an additional $49.87 for the subscription you did not know you agreed to on the screen where you put in your account information.Then when you call to ask why you were charged more than .99 cents you will be treated like an idot and they will tell you that you could not have agreed to cd's without reading the terms (this term of agreement never showed up on the screen I was viewing) agreeing to subscription. If you enter your account info thenyou have just given permission for this company to charge for the subscription and it may not take your first card information for some odd reason and you try another card and BINGO now about a month later another company has your info and they will start charging your account and the subscription cycle continues . You will get your cd's in the mail after they charge your account and refuse to refund ( maybe 3 weeks) I refused the shipment and will keep taking neccesary steps to get the SCAM exposed before they can take anyone else's hard earned money. Call your bank, credit card company and the BBB in your area and place disputes. This SCAM has to stop !!!

Comments

• Me
      19th of Dec, 2009

I got a $55 charge on my credit card from these people. I have never ever heard of them. I tried to call the number on my statement 1 888 783 7260 and it's some student services department! They never ansewer. I'm going to get in touch with BBB, get a new card, and have Visa investigate.