prosnares.com / stole my money

1 6308 156thCass Lake, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 218-444-7915

I orderd rabbit snares and paid for them via credit card and never rec'd the snares. I emailed and emailed and never rec'd a response. He had a lame explanation about how busy etc he was and didn't have time to read emails. He had enough time to take my money! Rev Michael Jarrett

More prosnares.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ch
  11th of Oct, 2008

Think thats bad? Read this...

Pr
  1st of Dec, 2008

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY PROSNARES. I ORDERED A DOZEN RABBIT SNARES ON NOV. 7 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM. I KEEP GETTING A LAME EXCUSE THAT THEY ARE SO BUSY THAT THEY CAN'T GET TO MY ORDER YET. BULL. WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THESE THIEVES??? WHY DOESN'T PAY PAL BE A PAL AND GET ME MY MONEY BACK???

Ha
  12th of Dec, 2008

i too have been ripped off by prosnares----one dozen coyote snares ordered 30 days ago----same run around as the previous complaints.does pay pal help with this situation or do we eat the loss?

Pr
  28th of Dec, 2008

I ordered a dozen rabbit snares from Prosnares. I waited and waited but after several weeks without receiving them I posted the information I did. After quite some time and numerous unsuccessful attempts to contact them failed, I posted this complaint. A few weeks later I received the snares made of what looked like picture frame wire that looked like they were wound in a kindergarten class. What a waste of money and time. I received an e-mail from the owner threatening to sue me for all kinds of things if I didn't state that I received them, soooooooI did receive them. Buyers beware. Kenaifrank0749f

Pa
  30th of Jan, 2009

Well jump in line I've been waiting for my 3 dozen beaver snares since January 24, 2008. I've e-mailed and called and left messages on an answering machine and get the same lame excuse as everyone else. That he is busy and working on orders. Maybe he should call his company PRORIPOFF. $61.30 and a year later no snares. Well if I see my money or snares it will be a miracle. Well hopefully my kids will be able to enjoy them because I'm sure I'll never see them in my life time with this type of service.

Parker

Co
  17th of Mar, 2009

I was stupid and ordered rabbit snares a second time from them, not realizing they were the same company that never sent my snares in May 2008. Stupid me - still waiting one month for snares ordered in February '09. I guess they are just low down thieves. I will post on all survival blogs, etc. Just tell the truth. You never received product.

Ca
  21st of Mar, 2009

We need to start a club or something. I ordered my snares back in January of 2008 and left email after email and numerous voicemails (when his voicemail box wasn't full). My emails always generated an automated response telling me how busy he was. Even when I called him 6 months later in July his voicemail still said it was "the busy season". It wasn't until I did some serious complaining to Paypal did I finally receive my 12 measly rabbit snares. It wasn't about the money, it was about being ripped off! Initially Paypal said they couldn't take any action but they must have done something after I told them ProSnares was using their companies good name to run an internet scam. Frankly, I'm shocked I ever received my order.

Ca
  25th of Mar, 2009

I agree, I ordered some rabbit snares back on OCT 23, 2008 and still have not got them. Same experience as everyone else. This guy is a con artist.

Be
  7th of Apr, 2009

File a complaint via the Minnesota Attorney General's Office by filling out the .PDF and faxing it.

and contact the Sheriff's Office
Phone:
Toll Free: 800-450-2677
Fax: 218-547-3394

Be
  15th of Jun, 2009

I finally received my snares (6 months later)! I didn't get any help from the Minnesota Attorney General's office except a letter telling me how to avoid internet fraud.

However, the Cass County Attorney was very helpful. She passed the info to the Sheriff's Department and within a few hours I had received a call from the investigator assigned to the complaint. He said that the prosnares owner lived on a nearby reservation and that he would contact him to find out what was going on. About 30 days later my snares arrived, although I no longer needed them, but I was able to sell them to a local varmint-removal company.

If you are still having a problem, contact the Cass County Attorney with your complaint. (Have your receipts and dates available in case they need them.)

Fr
  9th of Jul, 2009

I totally agree with you. I also ordered a dozen coyote snares on March 2, 2009 and up to date have not received my order. I also just get that automated message saying how busy he is, etc.

I would like to get my money back as I have already bought some snares locally.