Proquo Books / Damaged Goods

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

I received a book ordered from this company that was damaged (Covers and pages "Dog eared"). The package was not damaged, the only conclusion I can make is the company sent it damaged. The packing slip contained an e-mail address for the companies customer service department that I tried to contact. The internet reported back that no such address existed. Who do I turn to so that I may rectify this? This company does not seem to care about either it's image or it's customers.
Yours truly,
Joseph Fazio
7531 SW 26 Court
Davie, Florida 33314
gdfath874@bellsout.net

Comments

• Pe
      25th of Apr, 2009
    Proquo Books - Scared
    William

I Bought a book from them looked them up on google saw all the complaints and now i'm scared... they need to be kicked off of amazon!!! Please can someone get them kicked off?!!?!

• At
      20th of Apr, 2011
    Proquo Books - I want my money or my book
    International Books
    Phone: 410-633-0410

I ordered a book and paid extra money for priority mail. I have not received my book and did not get refunded. When I called Amazon they told me that this is a third party and there is nothing they can do about the order. When I called ProQuo books they did not answer. I need my book to pass my statistics class. They continue to say that the book will be delivered but no book and no refund. I paid Item(s)
    Subtotal: $27.94

309 W. Orchard Dr
    Palmyra
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 1783848

I received my book, I can Make you Thin, but the CD was missing!

• Ev
      21st of Dec, 2012
    Proquo Books - Edutopia edited by Milton Chen.

I received a copy of "Edutopia: success stories for learning in the digital age." ProQuo Order # 8912758, Sales Order # 9798019. The book arrived in excellent shape, just a wee bit bent. But when I opened it to glance through, the binding broke, split, fell apart. The book is now many pieces. While still readable, a single glued together copy would be better.

• Pf
      9th of Mar, 2013

received book in "good condition" book had five pages removed. This is not good condition