Property Management Profile / Scam

Property Management is a very important aspect for property owners, I was looking for a company to manage my property so on search in Google i got a company www.propertymanagementprofile.com which was into property management and also allows to get FREE listing so I contacted one property management company through the website and with my utter surprise i got minimum 3 to 4 other property management company phone calls and emails within next 24 hours of my inquiry. I was Scared and did not do anything for few days but i learnt that

Property Management Profile, LLC is not a trust worthy company so i took advice of my friend and he suggested me to contact www.allpropertymanagement.com and find a reliable company, i did so and with my great satisfaction i got a deal of what i was looking for.

All Property Management, LLC is very prompt and extremely reliable, i would recommend this company for managing and protecting your valuable property.

Li

Comments

9th of Dec, 2010

Property Management is a very important aspect for property owners, I was looking for a company to manage my property so on search in Google i got a company www.propertymanagementprofile.com which was into property management and also allows to get FREE listing so I contacted one property management company through the website and with my utter surprise i got minimum 3 – 4 other property management company phone calls and emails within next 24 hours of my inquiry. I was Scared and didn’t do anything for few days but i learnt that

17th of Dec, 2010

propertymanagementprofile.com DOES NOT rely on any type of soliciting tactics as you have reported. The only property management company/s that would contact you is if you specifically requested them via the "contact us" form.
    We DO NOT give out any personal information whether it be visitors to the site or the property management companies themselves UNLESS you requested it through the "contact us" form ONLY.
    www.propertymanagementprofile.com is in business to help property owners and investors make informed choices as to finding reliable property management companies in the USA.
    Our basic listing services is free to all property management companies.

We would appreciate you rescind your comments.
    Karen McDaniel
    President/CEO
    Property Management Profile LLC.

• Rk
      17th of Dec, 2010

I had Direct TV and had no problems with them until I moved. I called them in the middle of the month and told them that I would be out of my house by the 24th and that I had a tenant moving into it on the 26th. They said that since the bill was due on the 17th that I had to pay that before any changes could be made to my account. I told them to stop billing me and that I will pay the final bill when I move out. I was told that if I waited to pay it when I turned off my utilities, that I would then owe an additional month and the bill would still be in my name. I explained that a completely different family would be living there and I shouldnt have to pay for their friggin cable, and to stop my service on the day that I moved. I sent them a check for what the months bill normally is, at the end of the month. About 7-8 months later, I get a bill for $660.00 bucks and they said they could settle it for 350 bucks. I call BS on that. Im going to see what the Attorney General has to say on this. R. K ONeal

James,
    I'm a bit confused. Usually when visitors come to our site, they are looking for property management companies and like the opportunity to view as many company profiles as they wish. And if they would like to know more about any particular company(s) you contact them by filling out the "contact a property manager" form. At which time the property management company(s) you selected will contact you. The only way they contact you is IF YOU gave them your contact info. We strictly DO NOT give out any personal info to anyone UNLESS you requested it.
    We are hardly a scam or an untrustworthy company. Most visitors to our site would welcome the correspondence between themselves and a property manager of their choice.
    If you're scared to have a property manager call or email you, I suggest not searching for one online. Use the yellow pages and call them yourself. I believe this would be best in your case. There are many questions you should ask a property management company before hiring one which we outline on our website. You are free to browse any of our articles or blog and educate yourself on what to expect when you are looking for a property manager. They are there to help manage your rental property and can answer any of your questions or concerns.

James,
    Go to property management profile the next time you are looking for a reliable property management company.