Property Management 21 / Raccoons!

1 2045 4th Ave N, Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516 123 5678

Imagine our surprise when we opened up our cabin in the woods last week only to find a family of raccoons living in the bedroom!
It stank like all heck and we had to throw out most of the furnishings, even though we paid good money to Property Management 21 to look after our place over the winter. Clearly they had other plans..

Comments

• Ir
      24th of May, 2012

Sorry to hear about your infestation of raccoons .. I hope they didnt distroy too much!

• Th
      4th of Jun, 2012

Racoons are the worst creatures ever. Sorry to hear about them in your house.

• De
      10th of Jun, 2012

I was skeptical about Property Management 21 because I've heard so much going on about scams with timeshares. My husband did most of the research since I wouldn't know where to start and after careful consideration, we chose to do busines with them.
    It wasn't the smoothest transaction, we seemed to wait longer than anticipated to get paid from them and I was told the accounts payable department head was on a vacation. Because of that were delayed in getting our check mailed out by about 3 weeks.
    I think they should have prepared for his vacation and not keep their clients waiting.

• Va
      21st of Jul, 2012
    Property Management 21 - 2 months to get paid!
    Property Management 21
    2028 4th Ave North
    Birmingham
    Alabama
    Phone: 205 614 8121
    propertymanagement21.com

I waited for 2 months for my check from Property Management and after about 5 calls and emails it finally arrived.

Pay your clients on time!

• Do
      9th of Aug, 2012

You were right to post this complaint. Two months is far too long to wait for a payment.