Prontocharger.com / This company has the worst business practices of any I have dealt with over the Internet

This company has the worst business practices of any I have dealt with over the Internet. I ordered a charger and paid for next business day delivery. They sent it second business day delivery and it didn't get here before I left on a trip. After much haggling they agreed to refund my account if I returned the charger. Fedex returned it months ago and I have made numerous inquiries of the company regarding the status of my refund. Each time I get a message saying they will be back to me in one business day but they never have.

Vi

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2010

I returned the laptop charger that come in the mail. It was the wrong laptop charger. I had to argue with them because the customer rep said they couldn't do a return because the charger was out of the bag. I said well you guys sent me the wrong one so its your company's fault. After a few different reps I finally received the good news that I could return the charger. I returned the charger about a week after I got it. I received an email saying thank you for returning the laptop charger. It said nothing about a refund. I put in 7 different refund requests and even emailed BBB about their customer service skills. I received an email the next day saying how they take refunds seriously and I will get a refund in 2-3 business days. That was over a week ago and I still haven't received a refund. I still continue to put in refund requests. Each time I get a follow up email saying a customer rep will respond within 24 hours. However, its been me always making contact with them.