Pronto Chargers / Don't buy from them

1 United States

I personally read all of the negative reviews about them, but it was really cheap compared to any of the other chargers I had found, so I ordered one anyways. It took me a month to get it! I was so furious.. they told me many lies along the way.. but I was just glad I finally got my charger (some people say they never received one).. So i considered myself lucky and guessed that I got what I paid for. That was only about four months ago. Well the other day, my computer stopped working! The battery had fried because guess what, they sent me the wrong charger!! It worked on my computer, so I never knew it wasn't the right one. But when I took it to SONY they said I shouldn't have used that charger with my computer and told me what happened because of it. I am so mad, not only do I have to buy a new charger only a few months later, but now I need a new battery too. This time I am ordering off amazon, there prices are cheaper and they are a whole lot better than this sleazy site.. do not order from them!

More Pronto Chargers Complaints & Reviews