Promotional Scam / David Lowey

1 9015 Winchester RoadFront Royal, VA, United States
Phone: (540) 551-4719

I received a promotion flyer saying that I "definitely won a new Buick or $25, 000" if I got 3 winning matches with a certain number and a key was attached. I called letting them know that I just wanted to know if I really won or not and did not want to go through a long process of them asking me questions and getting all my private information. We set up a time to come in. I brought in the flyer that said I definitely won a new Buick or $25, 000 with the three matching winner and numbers that meant I definitely won according to the flyer. And when I gave it to him him he did not look to see if I won but only took down my personal information (name/address) from the flyer and asked what type of car I want to buy. I told him I just want to know if I really won. And he took the flyer and handed it to someone in a back room and emerged with another scratch thing. He must not of wanted me to keep the flyer for proof of their scam and was very quick to get rid of me when he came back. Can anything be done to stop their promotional scams. We will no longer go to them for service and will never buy a car from them because they are liars and think of us as fools. They are like a spider luring you into their web so they can suck the blood out of you and they will do it with a smile.

Ve