Promoter & Developer of Residential /Commercials Apartments / Fradulent Acts by Director Md.Sajjad Zaheer Hussain

1 India

S.F.Commercials Pvt.Ltd. CIN-U70101AS1997PTC005132 incorporated under The Company's Act-1956 at ROC -Shillong with it H.O. at Md.Tayabullah Road .Dighalipukhuri (east).Gr.Flor Pragjyotish Apartment. Guwahati-1.under PS-Latasil. Dist-Kamrup ASSAM with two Directors since incorporation. 1.) DIRECTOR Md. Sajjad Zaheer Hussain S/o.Mukhtar Hussain having DIN-[protected] and 2.) DIRECTOR Dr.Fazalshah Tazir Dewan S/o .Lt. Md. Taziruddin Dewan having DIN-[protected] are the promoters and subscribers of Company limited by share with Authorise Capital Rs. 1000000.00.
DIRECTOR Md.Sajjad Zaheer Hussain had violated The Company;s Act 1956 under various Sections & fraudulently acts to deprive me .i.e. Dr.Fazalshah Tazir Dewan, from all benefits of cash and others incomes from assets of Company properties that is two Commercials Units and profits earned through sale of Apartments and fraudulently Siphoning of cash from our Company's Bank Accounts etc keeping all Share holders and me in dark about affairs of company, and preventing inspection of books, registers etc.by keeping all documents in his personal custody. As the plot of land is our maternal property & my Mother s share of land is highest among all maternal uncle & Unties. Making a huge loss to me and my family . At the very moment we are penny less and empty for which it is hard to file Case or engage Advocate to have justice and recovery the financial loss . As being to middle class family we have invested all our parents life long savings in the said project.

Fa