promosignclix.pt / nokia scam

1 New Zealand Review updated:

Received two days ago via text, won! your telephone number won 250, 000 gb pounds in Nokia Uk Promo to claim cal +[protected] email promo@clix.pt. when rang no ID of company spoken, asked to send email and wait for reply, no doubt asking cash. There are lots of these scams happening and people in all countries ned to be aware. I do not even own a NOKIA phone let alone entered a birthday promo in the UK.

Ah

Comments

7th of Nov, 2010

yes just recieved that txt aswel so its a scam ay thanks for the heads up...

7th of Nov, 2010

scam hardot

• Qu
      24th of Jan, 2011

how to receive my prize coz ders a message in my phone.my email quiambao_xavier@yahoo.com

• Am
      26th of Jan, 2011

Hi,
    Just Only today I received MMS by my phone, They Told me congratulation!Your Tel.No was selectected and won 250, 000 pound UK sterling in NOKIA New YEAR Promo..How True?How They Will know my number? wahat kinda Joke This One..

• Mo
      27th of Jan, 2011

Hi, I reciverd SMS my phone, nokia new year promo, congratulation NOKIA, My name is mohamed nizmy, My phone N -0094775089599, My E-mail Nizmy123@gmail.com

• Ra
      29th of Jan, 2011

hi i recived sms my phone nokia new year pomo, my name is, mohamed rashed hasan, my phone no-0097477743772, my e-mail rashedhan@yahoo.com

• He
      29th of Jan, 2011

I reciverd SMS that my mobile number have Won 250, 000 uk sterling in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO. For claims and call this Number00447769605505 or email promo@clix.pt need a cofirm if that Real Or Not
    My Phone Number is 00974-77746676.my e-mail abdalazizmohamed44@yahoo.com

• Sr
      28th of Feb, 2011

I reciverd SMS that my mobile number have Won 250, 000 uk sterling pound in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO. For claims call this Number +447024073990 or email promo@clix.pt I need a cofirm if that Real Or Not.
    My Phone Number is oo97477227978