PromoProcess / No response

Submitted forms as requested. Denied claims, said info was not provided. Resubmitted via email, with ALL documentation, PLUS extra info. The extra info showed my personal name AND my business name (I use one PayPal acct, don't need two). Refused my $30 rebate, claiming names did not match. This is just an excuse to not pay.

Went through getting 4 terse messages, with no courtesy, then rejected again. Sent one last note saying: Are you SURE that you want to reject my legitimate claim for this reason.

No response.

No question that they are trying to invent reasons not to pay. Buy.com should be ashamed to be associated with them. It gives them a bad name.

Ty
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• By
      16th of Mar, 2009

I am having the same issue - I emailed BUY.com support to let them know I am being scammed out of $30. I submitted all of my forms correctly, and promoprocess.com tells me I did not submit everything. I will not use Buy.com again if they don't step in and correct this. I bought an external Hard Drive from Fantom - $30 rebate.

• Ri
      15th of Apr, 2009

I have the same issue with promoprocess. I submitted my forms correctly onto promo process and was told they did not receive. I sent them via e-mail after no response from promoprocess for about 1 1/2 months. They finally responded to my e-mail and told me to resend within 10 days which I did and again no response. I purchased a Fantom drive back in Dec 08. I am trying to collect a $20.00 rebate. I also purchased from buy.com. Does anybody know how I can get this $20.00. It is not the dollar amount as much as the principal of the matter.

• Wr
      20th of Apr, 2009

I also bought a Fantom external hard drive from Buy.com. I submitted all the necessary paperwork, bill of sale, UPC code and the rebait form. I found out that I was declined with no explanation. Promoprocessing.com has no phone number to call. I e-mailed all the paperwork to the support center and am currently waiting a responce. I also contacted Buy.com who is researching the problem. Only time will tell but I'm not optimistic on getting my rightly deserved $20.00 rebate.

• Ni
      11th of May, 2009

I also did not get mine as well. Same problem as posted by above posters.

26th of Aug, 2009

Another victim of this scam here. followed rebate rules for Phantom Drive $20 rebate, they make the claim that the invoice was not received. Clearly with the complaints logged here and on other sites, this is a rip off scam as they hope you will not invest too much time and energy into trying to collect $20. What they may not realize is that what goes around comes around, and they will have a prison cell awaiting them down the road.