Promograte Pills/acai Berries / GN Performance health LLC

1 2416 Autumn Ridge Dr. SW, Huntsville, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 35803

While on the internet, I came upon an offer for free pomegranate pills to try. The pills came and about two weeks later another bottle of pills came which I didn't order. My credit card was billed $79.76.
I tried to call the company to complain but the operator stated the lines having to wait 30 minutes to get through. She directed me to a website if I wanted to cancel. It was www.gohelpnow.com where you were submit you email address and click submit. I did this and it came back that my address could not be found. HOW CONVINIENT !! After days of trying to reach them, it was of no use to try more. I am sure that next month I'll be billed again on my credit card. The only way to stop this is to cancel my card. This is just another scam that when they get your card number, they will continue to bill those pills and continue to send them with no way to stop them. DON'T EVER SEND FOR FREE SAMPLES AND CHARGE THE SHIPPING COST TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. By then they have you hooked!!

Comments

• Da
      4th of Oct, 2008

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me but I'm not paying. Tell your credit card company you didn't authorize purchase and that you will not pay. It is their responsibility to follow up. You don't have to cancel the card either. Just tell them to not allow payment from these scammers. Lesson learned - no such thing as a free sample.

• He
      27th of Oct, 2008

I checked out the term and know i know why i was charged My own fault.