Promo MOdels / scam

1 Fort Myers, FL, United States Review updated:

I worked for this company for 2 weeks doing promotions for Perkins. Talking on the phone to a Kelly Miller many times before the job was completed, faxing over all paperwork they need with signatures from perkins supervisiors. Kelly promised that I would have my pay within 90 days. It has been 6 months and I still have not recieved my pay. I have called kellys phone and many other numbers over and over...i have emailed them and have not heard anything back. Do not work for these people. Perkins has been contacted and we were told that they had been paid for the work we did. If you have been through this please email me at monopoli41305@yahoo.com we are trying to find justice in this. Thanks

Comments

• Co
      28th of Feb, 2009
    Promo MOdels - Scam and cheating
    Promo Models
    promomodels.com

This agency booked me for a job and did not pay me for it. They owe me for a job I worked 9 months ago! The won't return my calls or emails. It's happened to several other girls too. They are still trying to book girls on jobs and scam them as well!

• Je
      28th of Mar, 2009

Hi there!

I'm organizing a class action lawsuit against PromoModels.com and I need your help! I've spoken with an attorney and the process has already begun. If you or anyone you know has worked for Promomodels.com and not been paid, please send me your information as soon as possible! Then pass the word along to all of your friends. Tell people about this company, don't let anyone else get screwed! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.

Thank you!

Jenni Rogers
    rogers.jenni@gmail.com

Fill out the information below (as much as possible) and email it to: rogers.jenni@gmail.com

Necessary Information:
    - Dates worked
    - Total hours worked
    - Pay per hour
    - Total pay
    - Where you live
    - Where event was held

Additional Information:
    - Type of event (brief description)
    - Client name (or company)
    - Who you spoke with at Promomodels.com to book event
    - Attach any contracts you still have
    - List any attempts you made to get them to pay you (emails, phone calls, etc.)

• Al
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I worked for Promo Models for three days and have been unable to contact the person who hired me. I was supposed to fax over some paperwork so that I would be able to get paid but the number that was given to me was a fake number. Also, the cell phone number that was given to me belonged to some random person. I researched this issue and found that I was not the only person who has had problems with this company. This company is hiring out girls with the intention of not paying them for their services! I took time out of my life for this and I am not happy.

29th of May, 2009
    Promo MOdels - No payment
    PromoModels
    California

I worked a promotional event for promo models in July 2008 and I never received payment for this job. Never heard back from anyone when I've called or emailed.

• Bo
      5th of Aug, 2009

Here is a link to the Channel 10 News Team investigation:

Here is a link to his other modeling website that we need to shut down:

Here is 2 emails of staff putting together a class action law suit that need your help:
    rogers.jenni@gmail.com
    natalikravtsova@hotmail.com

Here is a link to the just one of many [redacted]s:
    /URL removed/

Here is a link to other reports on here:

• Pr
      19th of Aug, 2009

Hi, Here's is Rachel Kuntz cell phone 858.337.6382. She is one of the many workers that f*cked us over at Promo Models. Please help me blow up her phone via text, vmails.. She needs to suffer as much as we did for wasting our time going to these stupid fake promotions. Maybe harassing her will help everyone find better contact information to these jerk off people. Every freaking number they give us doesn't work. Everyone please file a complaint to BBB in San Diego, that is where they are located. They are still operating their scams from that location. F-Promo Models, I hope they get sued and go to jail for scamming everyone out of their time and money!

• Je
      16th of Feb, 2010
    Promo MOdels - Non-payment
    Promo Models
    Florida

Owe many of my friends and fellow models thousands of dollars. They take money from their clients and NEVER pay their models.