Promo 2010mtn nigeria promo 2010

1 Review updated:

I am writing to express my dismay at the attitude at which you handle Promo 2010.

I sent an sms for this promo and was asked questions which was answered correctly. The questions are:

1. What is the acronym of the Football governing body? A: FIBA B:FIFA C: FIVA, my answer was B: FIFA.

A text message was sent to me to confirm that I got it correctly and a second question asked.

2. What will a Linesman carry? A: Stick B:Umbrella C: Flag. My answer was C:Flag.

Another text message was sent to me to confirm that I got it correctly and a third question was asked.

3. How many officials officiate a football match? A:4 B: 3 C: 2. My answer was B: 3.

I was expecting to get a message that I got it correctly to qualify for the daily draw of N1m or other prizes, but to my dismay what I got was a rude shock.

Below is the text message sent to me by MTN Promo 2010:

''The Keeper saved it. U were wrong, here is another question: How many teams play in the EPL? A: 15 B:20 C:25 Txt back letr A. B or C only''

If I may ask, what is the relationship with the number 3 question asked, how many officials officiate a football match? and the answer 'The keeper saved it'

I hope this is not another scam Promo to defraud innocent Nigerian subcribers of their hard earned money. The 200 Naira that I spent answering those questions may not be much, but its something to me. I wonder how many million subcribers that has suffered like me and denied the opportunity to win a prize and also the free sms.

I answered those questions with an expectation, what did I get for it? I want you to investigate these short practices, and also to compel MTN Nigeria to compensate as many of us that has suffered this very unfair treatment.

I guess MTN Nigeria will not like the media to hear this, considering the fact that they have a reputation to protect.

My mobile number is [protected] (MTN Line)

Regards
Charles

Da

Comments

• Ne
      Jul 24, 2009

Charles na wa for you o!!! the keeper saved it even me that is a chick know that in every match there are four referees where in the world did you put the fourth official en??? I beg stop disgracing yourself and other nigerians olodo!!!

Jul 25, 2009

Dont be silly dear, u did not leave ur name or phone number least I would have addressed you. my comment goes to newbabex, charles is not olodo. what about me that I was asked when nigeria qualified for world cup, I answered 1994 which was correct because I did a research before replying still they said I was wrong. sumtin is seriously wrong somewhere. leave charles alone! oluchi [protected]. charles am very sorry

• Mr
      Jul 26, 2009

Plz I need an answer very urgent.

I am mr okoroknwo.

I have been sending message on this mtn nigeria promo 2010 fifa and I have been wining all this time but want I receive is I have been qualified 4 daily draw of 1m and other prize keep plying to win star prize of 10m + all expense paid trip 2 d word cup they now bee asking me to sms fifa again and I have been doing it this is up to 7 time the told me that I have qualified for daily draw.

What is going on they are still asking me to keep playing why just let me know very urgent now.

I am mr okoroknwo.

• Ji
      Jul 27, 2009

The director,

Mtn sms promotion

Dear sir/ ma:

complaints about mtn sms promotion

I, jimoh akanbi olorunse received a message on my phone ([protected]) informing me that i'm one of the lucky winner of the mtn fifa sms promo (n1, 000, 000 : one million naira only). I was given a pin with which I logged in. on getting to the third stage of the confirmation, I found out that you requested for some information which are very unusual of you about my bank details... e. g atm sim code, number e. t. c.

Getting to the final stage, it couldn't confirm my bank details. I therefore write to request your directives on what to do. also, I need to that the message is from mtn as we have received several messages from mtn and our banks not to reveal our pin to anyone.

I wonder why you are now requesting formy atm pin because mtn is announcing currently warning against that..

I also wish to confirm that "[protected]@mtnsmspromo.com" is official for enquiries..

I shall be most grateful if you could relpy my mail.

Thank you.

Jimoh a. olorunse

• Oc
      Aug 18, 2009

Sir /ma, my phone number is [protected], I receive yuor text two time as a winner of #1million in mtn 2010 fifa w/cup promo.
    please if it is real call me for not text, thanks from
    Solomon c. o.

• Ab
      Aug 21, 2009

The director,

Mtn sms promotion

Dear sir/ ma:

Complaints about mtn sms promotion

I, abdulahi yusuf ola received a message on my phone ([protected]) informing me that i'm one of the lucky winner of the mtn fifa sms promo (n1, 000, 000 : one million naira only). and was asked to login my pin, but the website was no opening. pls if this is real call my phone number.

• La
      Sep 28, 2009

i have received an sms that i have won N1m and a ticket for the 2010 fifa cup. my number is [protected]

•   Nov 23, 2009

Benedict de simeon

Nigeria.

I recieved a text massege and a confirmation code from (180) which claimed to be mtn customer care centre, told me I have won (3, 000, 000) three million naira and I should log into a websit (www.xmasoffer.com.nu)with the code which appeard to be mtn's web after booting to clain my reward. but at the end part of the form was space provided for : (account name. account number.. bank name.. atm card number... atm pin no... then I found out that, it is fake) pls dont eva in your life provide such information) but mtn promo director should also stop that thier fake sms promo.

One luv nigerians

Can some one

Dec 06, 2009

Am oluwasegun abel, I receive a messa ge that I am one of the lucky winners of mtn 2010 fifa world cup and I came to the site given to me if it is true that I won this is my number [protected], thank u

May 08, 2010

I am olasunkanmi am also among them that is playing the game and my own is I should text go to 2010 and I have being during it since they have sent the message to my phone, and I have spend thousand of naira.. but telling me to keep playing.. I want u to knw that I can't understand any long.. can anyone call me or send a message to me phone abt d detail.. dis is my number [protected]

• Ak
      May 19, 2010

This pidgin messages I receive from the 2010 go promo each time I send #i00 sms are they really from mtn? what are the terms and conditions of this promo. I am mr akinmolujoye
    [protected] email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Uc
      Jun 01, 2010

Hey!!!. I decided to check mtn website and lay my complains like you guys but after reading all your postings it dawned on me that I have been scammed. look, if the text came in with 2010 as the sender forget it. it happened to me. I have spent thousands too replying their messages thinking that am playing a genuine game trying out my luck. this is serious, I think mtn should do something about it.[protected].

• Ba
      Jun 04, 2010

I have read comments and complaints from other people on the 2010 text go promo, I must confess that I share their fears, because am also playing the game. can you please reassure me that this is genuine and not one of those scam, because the rethorics and the pidgin used each time I sms makes me douth. and how is it possible for one to enter a draw for over sixty times (days) without winning. please send me a reply. my number is [protected] my name is bartholomew email [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Al
      Nov 01, 2010

I ve' waisted too much money on your froudlent promo, I dont think I can continue with this unecessary waistage.[protected] go back record and see how much I ve spent so far.