Promgowndress.com / took my money and never delivered my dress

1 FL, United States Review updated:

WOW! Wish I would of read these complaints before ordering! Almost everything everyone else has said has happened. Placed order on 3/1/2012 and its now 4/17/2012, still NO DRESS! I call and they say its okay you will get your dress in time for prom. Its in the factory, its being processed we will contact you as soon as its shipped. But no one can tell me how long it will be. Website says 17-30 days and its been 48 days!! Someone has to STOP these people from continuing to do this! Now my daughter has NO dress, NO money and prom tickets that cost $100 each.

Bl

Comments

• Tm
      19th of Apr, 2012

I just hope if you ever do get your dress that it fits!! We were in the same boat, got our dress, and it was made so small that it didn't even fit. They won't answer any of my calls or emails, so here we are also with no dress and prom in 2 weeks and already lost $200 with this mess!! I'm sorry you are going through this, too. Let's keep fighting!!!

• Bl
      20th of Apr, 2012

Yes I'm all for that! If I don't get her dress by the end of the month I will call my bank and file a complaint for fraud and try to get my money back. They actually are e-mailing me back every time I send an e-mail, so far and I'm keeping all our e-mails. Don't know if it will make a difference since this place is in China but will keep trying to fight them! They messed with the wrong one!! I'm so SAD for you and your daughter, we know what your going through and it's supposed to be such a WONDERFUL experience and its NOW a NIGHTMARE! Keep me posted on whats going on.

• Tm
      22nd of Apr, 2012

The BEST thing to do is open up a case with Paypal. That is the only way they responded. They did offer me to keep the dress and refund me $70 or ship the dress back (at my expense) and refund me 80% (20% re-stock fee). Well, shipping it back would have been over $40 and I would have ended up only getting $100 back, so we chose to take the $70 and hopefully be able to sell the dress to a seamstress who could take it apart and create something with it. Better than nothing. Now we ended up "borrowing" a dress and my daughter's "dream dress" is only a dream :( Keep fighting, keep calling, keep emailing. I hope it all works out. Hard lesson learned for first prom. Ugh! Keep me posted !