Promgowndress.com / SCAM

This website is absolutely terrible. I found a beautiful Tiffany designer prom dress (mermaid) for 250$ less then normal price. I was in love with it. I even live chatted one of there employees about it. Their website seems legit until the day I about ordered the dress I noticed some of there sentences did not make any sense and that they did not spell much right. So I searched for customers reviews and found these. I was absolutely heart broken. So I live chatted the employer again furious and I know my choice of words were not the best, but they did not have any care that they COULD'VE ruined my special night. Here are some screen shots of the messages. Not very professional am I right? NO employee should EVER be able to talk to someone like this. I called them out on what they were doing to people and they get upset? Log off. Do not disrespect me more then you already have. We need to get this website shut down. Poor girls get their nights ruined because of a scam website who will take your money with no care. Where are their hearts?

Promgowndress.com

Ma
Mar 29, 2013

Comments

7th of Apr, 2011
    Promgowndress.com - no dress
    promgowndress.com
    promgowndress.com

we ordered a dress, was charged on our credit card and still no dress! Delivery time promised has come and gone. cannot find any contact number for these people.

7th of Apr, 2011

i wish i had read these complaints before ordering we also were promised our dress by a certain date and still have not received. i cannot find a contact number! Is this is China?

• Tm
      19th of Apr, 2012

Contact number (678) 666-0177. Believe me, I know it by heart since I have been calling several times a day to try and get a refund!!