Promgirl.com / They really have the worst customer service of any prom site I've ever seen

They really have the worst customer service of any prom site I've ever seen! we ordered my dress for a May 5th prom and they told me it was in stock when i ordered it. we paid extra for two day shipping to make sure i had it a full month in advance and they called me the day it was supposed to be DELIVERED and told me it was out of stock. two days later they told me they still didn't have a new reship date. two days after that, a dress i ordered from another website came in (a backup because promgirl was being horrible) and we called promgirl to tell them to cancel the order. they very rudely told us that they would not cancel the order because it could get shipping april 20th and that was plenty of time. after 30 minutes listening to them rudely tell ME how much time it would take me to get ready for prom and that it getting here april 25th was in time for a may 5th prom i hung up. we had to call the credit card company and ask them to refuse to pay the website the money. we're still having problems insisting we pay for the dress. DO NOT ORDER HERE. they have horrible customer service and it's just a money pit, no matter what they will get your money. total scam.

Ni