[Resolved] Promgirl.comCrazy taxes

I've ordered a dress from this website and I live in Europe. The dress I purchased cost me $150 and shipping taxes were over $200! Are kidding me? I contacted Promgirl customer service and asked what was going on. They said that there was nothing they could do. I was told to contact the shipping company and they would explain why shipping costs so much. Who even buys from this place? I'll never order anything from here!

• Resolution statement

• PromGirl Customer Care's Response, May 06, 2016

Unfortunately all international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are not included in our shipping charges. This information is provided on our shipping page and in the Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of the order. Please note that your country collects those fees for importing; it is not charged by our company. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Di