[Resolved] Promgirl.com — Crazy taxes
I've ordered a dress from this website and I live in Europe. The dress I purchased cost me $150 and shipping taxes were over $200! Are kidding me? I contacted Promgirl customer service and asked what was going on. They said that there was nothing they could do. I was told to contact the shipping company and they would explain why shipping costs so much. Who even buys from this place? I'll never order anything from here!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PromGirl Customer Care's Response, May 06, 2016
Unfortunately all international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are not included in our shipping charges. This information is provided on our shipping page and in the Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of the order. Please note that your country collects those fees for importing; it is not charged by our company. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!
More Promgirl.com Complaints & Reviews
- Promgirl.com - I do not recommend purchasing any product from PromGirl.com 
- Promgirl.com - I got a message that said my dress was not available in my size and they still charged my card 
- Promgirl.com - UnHappy Customer 
- Promgirl.com - Do Not Shop at Promgirl.com
- Promgirl.com - Don't order there if you are not 100% sure that you will keep the merchandise
- PromGirl - The workers i called had no idea what they were doing
- PromGirl - information on website/ customer service
- [Resolved] PromGirl - Defective dress
- www.fabulouspromgirl.com - The colour and design of the dress was completely different 
- [Resolved] PromGirl - bad quality