PromGirl / information on website/ customer service
DON'T BUY here at least when you live outside USA
My daughter ordered her prom dress and had to pay about 60% more because of shipping costs, taxes etc. The website does not inform her target group (teens and young adults) properly about these 'extra costs' and they are faced with these costs when UPS is delivering the package. Phoning with the company they suggested to accept the package, pay the extra costs and 2 times the shipping costs and send the dress back. She could get the money back that she paid for the dress. This would mean that she has no dress and paid 220 dollar??!
PromGirl has to take her responsibility and act according to normal values that respect the target group!
More PromGirl Complaints & Reviews
- Promgirl.com - I do not recommend purchasing any product from PromGirl.com 
- Promgirl.com - I got a message that said my dress was not available in my size and they still charged my card 
- Promgirl.com - UnHappy Customer 
- Promgirl.com - Do Not Shop at Promgirl.com
- Promgirl.com - Don't order there if you are not 100% sure that you will keep the merchandise
- [Resolved] PromGirl - Terrible experience
- [Resolved] PromGirl - bad quality
- [Resolved] PromGirl - too cheap
- [Resolved] PromGirl - dress
- [Resolved] PromGirl - unethical behaviour, delivery problems, rude assistants