[Resolved] PromGirlExtremely disappointed!

I am extremely disappointed and will never buy anything from PromGirl.com. I've ordered a lovely cream dress. When I received it I was shocked because it was totally white! They use some filters and photoshop so there may be a huge difference in colors. I contacted customer care and asked for a refund.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Middletown, DE They refused and said that dress I ordered was on sale and they never give refunds for items that are on sale. What sale? I had no idea what they were talking about because when I bought it there was no sale. Extremely unprofessional company and a very poor way to take care of the customers. So disappointed.

• Resolution statement

• PromGirl Customer Care's Response, May 06, 2016

We apologize that the item received was not as you were expecting! All of our products are from the designer or manufacturer listed. We've made every effort to accurately display the products featured on the site. However, the lighting at the photo shoot and the capabilities of your computer monitor can affect the colors you see on your screen. Unfortunately if the item is marked "Final Sale-No Returns" we are not able to accept it back as it will be discontinued from our site. Final sale dresses will state “This item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged” on the dress page and this information will also be shown throughout the checkout process and in the confirmation email. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Am