PromDiary/Prom Dress / Prom Dress

Apr 30, 2015
1188 Chenghei East Rd
Suzhou City
I ordered a dress and when I received it, it was not only the wrong size but also poor quality. The dress I received was not as pictured on the site. The dress on the site does not show white on the top with red thread throughout. The pictures attached only show some of it. Also based on their measurement, I ordered the dress a little bigger in a size 8 but the dress I received was a size 2.There site says Satisfaction Guaranteed. It says on their website they will give a refund for Defective, Damaged, or Mis-shipped items, Size Deviations and Color match problems. They will not refund my money. They site also says Excellent Customer Service which is a joke. They have offered my at the most 15% of the cost of the dress. This dress was for my daughter's prom, which we received a week prior and than had to stress about going out to find another one. I have been battling with this company for 2 weeks now.

PromDiary/Prom DressPromDiary/Prom Dress

A  29th of May, 2015 by
I ordered 2gowns from prom diary . I paid extra to have it custom altered and both gowns were too small. I have sent several emails trying to get them to replace the gowns to no avail. They offered me 5 percent on one email and then 10 percent on other emails. I only wanted them to send larger gowns and they would not. They also tried to humiliate me because I wouldn't agree to except their 10 percent and keep the gown. One of the gowns did not have enough seam allowance to even alter the dresses. I urge you not to do business with this company they are your worst nite are to deal with.