Prolast Cyprus Internet / Terrible experience!

1 Cyprus Review updated:

I have same experience. Yesterday I was charged by this company by the same amounts as Michael. Tickets aren't answered. I don't know the correct URL as it is pretty linked thru. Looking at the URL Michael reported the scammers are in, of course Romania. The most criminal country of Europe. I don't think there s anything we can do.

Beware people!

Va

Comments

Br
  11th of Sep, 2008

Hello I had a bad experience with Prolast. I signed up for a 3 day trial. I only wanted one thing they said they had under seach. Off course it was bull. So I quit them. The bank phoned to say there were 4 billings coming from them, which is strange for my account. I can get no action from Prolast to clear this up.
Brian

Ca
  10th of Oct, 2008

prolast is a just after your money. donot use them at all they take your money and give you nothing

Sa
  25th of Oct, 2008

Nothing but a bunch wankers trying steal your money.

Re
  26th of Jan, 2009

I joined Filefortune.com for $4.87.This was to be a one time charge. I was the sent 2 emails from other companies thanking me for my membership. Each charged me $1 with more charges to follow. Now I've been charged $39.73. All charges have the site help4bill.com listed. Filefortune.com and help4bill.com are scams.
Be aware and avoid.