Projects Abroadmisbehave and fraud

Hello
I am one of the volunteer working in Nepal under the projects abroad.
I have some serious problems or issue regarding the management of this organization.
Currently I am in chitwan district of Nepal staying in the relatives of assistant manager nearby his house.
I am having serious bad time here in his relative house.i am having bad foods and bad hospitality and behavior from his relatives and I don’t think I have paid for that.
One day I went to house of assistant manager and there was some horrible scene over there
Binod dhakal, assistant manager for chitwan came home lately but he was drunk and he told me that he is the powerful person of chitwan and he is member of political party and he can do everything.
Another issue is that binod and one of his cousin or someone else was having some ### behavior with one the ladies volunteer who is staying in his relative house .binod dhakal tries to show power to us and want to rule over us….other people are also pissed off with his behavior but they want to complain because they want to be in mess in other’s country.
Later on we ask binod to manage rafting for us and he manages rafting for us and told $55 for each person and we think it is a good price but later on when I and one of my friend tried to contact the rafting company and then they told us that they are charging 35 $ for each person and other person is commission to binod dhakal..isnot this bad thing……………………………………..

Comments

• Tp
      Oct 22, 2012

Dear Sir,
    Projects Abroad has never had a volunteer in Nepal by the name of Tim Edwards. If you really do have genuine concerns about our program, please email us at [protected]@projects-abroad.org, disclosing your real identity.

Our volunteers’ happiness is of paramount importance to us. As such, we are very much willing to get to the bottom of any actual problems that might arise.

Tom Pastorius
    Vice President

• Pi
      Dec 05, 2012

Be careful about this company, there is a TV broadcast about them, absolutely not positive :