Prohealthpharma.com / fake drug site

canadian pharmacy
i have placed an order for propecia drugs in that website, that suggest cheap priced drugs.
in the order form it sais that after issueing the order a doctor will go over your order and decide if you are healthy enough to get this prescription drugs, you are even have to fill out some rediculus health details.
by mistake i didnt even filled out this health document, proceeded to make the order, and after putting in my credit card information the website just return to his homepage, leaving me without any order number.
there is no way to find your order number in the website, there is no way to contact the conpany - one minute after placing my order i realized i was scammed to i sent then a cancelation order(to an email address written on the website), which according to their website is possible before the oackage will leave their wharehouse).
i have cancled the charge with my credit card company. after explaining them the fraud.
today this rude scam company even sent me a threatning email, that i should pay them the money i owe them, even giving me an address suppositly to a website i could check my order in. the website in the link is a joke, half of it is in japanese.
i advice people to stay away specifically from this website, and watch out cause there is abig scam of several of this fake drug selling e-shops.

N  25th of Jun, 2010 by
Also connected to Alohacoffee.com which is another scam. aloha coffee is a scam. I am really glad I didn't order any of this coffee. I started sniffing around because there wasn't any contact info. Alohacoffee.com and prohealthpharma.com are both bogus.