Progressive-moving.com / Fraudulent business practice

1 US Review updated:

Fraudulent business practice. Three Hour delay from committment time and sent 3 instead of 4 movers with no response and apology. Overcharged 30% or over $300 for a 2-3 mile local move (Charged $83 as gas surcharge for 2-3 mile move on top of 1 hr standard fee for truck, mileage, gas etc. Charged $125 as bulky item such as sofa, charged $69 for packing tape and charged 1-2 hr extra trip as they brought smaller truck for 4 bedroom house and charged for the rest time of 3 people. Forced advance payment before taking another trip, left furniture without setting up and paying damage. Seems like 2 person business as only one lady picks up 301 and 1866 phone call and never returns call and never responded to two email complaints.

Re

Comments

• Di
      May 19, 2012

I hired these idiots and they called me an hour before they were due to move my furniture (05/10/2012) and said they couldn't make it because their trucks transmission was broken. I called their office but no answer, left two messages. I finally had to rent a Uhaul and hire some laborers and made the move myself. They have yet to call me back. These people are low lifes! DO NOT HIRE THEM! YOU WILL REGRET IT! CRIMINALS!