Progress Energy / scam artist!
ONCE I PAID MY ACCOUNT BALANCE THEY DECIDED TO DISCONNECT SERVICE. I CALLED TO INQUIRE AS TO WHY THE SERVICE WAS DISCONNECTED AFTER THE THEY RECEIVED THE PAYMENT AND WAS ADVISED I THEN NEEDED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $188 FOR A DEPOSIT AND $30 RE-CONNECTION FEE! YOU TURN OFF MY LIGHTS AFTER I PAY! WOW!!! AND THEN CHARGE ME MORE $$? CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE GIRL "LISA" TOLD ME (WITH A VERY NASTY ATTITUDE "YOUR THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF", I REQUESTED A SUPERVISOR AND HE SAID HIS NAME WAS JOHN. WHEN I CALLED BACK WITH MY CONFORMATION NUMBER AFTER PAYING THE ADDITIONAL $188 THERE WAS NO SUPERVISOR THERE BY THE NAME JOHN!
More Progress Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - power outage
- Duke Energy - unethical behaviour 
- Duke Energy - billing charges from previous billing
- Duke Energy Corporation - business disruption, property damage
- Duke Energy - no power