Progress Energy / Over charging
progress energy sucks, I have been paying for utilities for 8 years never have my utilities turned off. I have been with progress energy for only 10 months they turned off my electricity twice already they treat costumer like trash. I would never signed up with them anyway, but I was forced to. Where I rent my townhouse I have to go with progress, but when I came to rent I chose another area, were I could transfer my utilities. But when I was ready to move in they told me the townhouses I saw are gone . Progress energy have power outage all the time, they had one about three weeks ago that broke my TV. They, overcharge every month my bill is going higher and higher, when I was out for 2 weeks my bill is higher than the 9 previous months, that's ridiculous.
This is BS.
I wouldn't wish your company on my worst enemy.
Still, on hold to report an outage nearly an hour . BS!
All for a blown fuse at the poll. WTF is wrong with you people? This is a 2 minute fix.
More Progress Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - Terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - HIGH BILL AND EXCESSIVE FEES 
- Progress Energy - ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - power was cut off without notice because they misapplied the payment
- Duke Energy - pipe crushed
- Duke Energy - Power surge
- Duke Energy - proper notifications and reroute
- Duke Energy - underground installation